10

The next day at school, I'm sat in the cafeteria with Jules and Rue, Jules was talking about the 'hot' guy she's talking to. She then slides us her phone to show us his dick pick.

The outfit your wearing:

I pick up the phone and Rue and I look at the phot

I pick up the phone and Rue and I look at the phot. "I mean it's huge right?" Jules asks us. It wasn't that big. But it wasn't small.

"Mm.." Rue hums unimpressed.

"Don't front it's a big dick" Jules said getting defensive.

"You know what? It may be, but, we can't really tell cause it's just fucking floating in space." I told her putting the phone back down on the table.

"So?" She asked.

"So, there's no way to compare scale" Rue chimed in.

"If there's a hand in the frame at least you can be, like, okay. It's about the size of an adult male hand." I told her.

"Or, like twice the size, or a fucking fraction of the size" Rue added on.

"Vaeah, Rue, this is an objectively big dick" Jules told us.

"I don't knowww" I said to her unsure, I picked up my phone and checked the time. "Hey, I've got to go but I'll catch up with you second lunch?" I said getting up from the seat.

"Yeah bye" they said, in sync.

"Bye"

***

"Wow, so his penis is the size of a Evion bottle?" Rue said holding the phone.

"Well the lighting is nice." I told her looking over Rues shoulder to see the photo. "His room looks clean" I then sit down and join the two at the table.

"Looks well groomed" Rue adds on.

"Right" Jules says smiling.

"Ok, yeah, I'm beginning to understand the appeal." Rue told her.

"Thank you" Jules says taking back her phone. "But, here the thing, I like, sent him a few picks from the school bathroom during class because he asked me to" Jules said, I just looked at her like 'what the fuck. You haven't even seen his face yet.'

"Wait like nudes?" Rue asked her.

"I can't talk about it. But I need you guys help." Jules asked.

"Yeah, sure, whatever" Rue said to her.

"I want like, good, professional nudes. Like classy, but not too arty. Like I took them with very little thought or effort but could also be fucking MOMA." She told us.

"Yeah. It's like, easy. Whatever" Rue said, I was not comfortable helping one of my best friends take nudes so I had to think of an excuse.

"Yeah?" Jules asked then turned to me.

"I would, but I'm doing stuff with my mom tonight so I cant" I told her.

"Yeah no, that's totally fine, I get it" Jules said. We spoke for a little longer until Jules and Rue had to go.

I was sat alone for a little on my phone till, Cassie, Maddy, BB, and Kat all joined me.

"So your basically in a long term relationship?" Maddy asked Cassie referring to how she's dating McKay and he's in college.

"No, we like FaceTime every night" Cassie said, she's such a blond I swear.

"Aw, that's so sweet, you guys are like full on in love" BB chimed in.

"Oh, my god, stop!" Cassie said getting flustered. "We are not in love" Cassie said, "but he did invite me to spend the weekend with him" Cassie said.

"Like the whole weekend?" I asked her.

"Yeah, like Friday, and Saturday night" she told us.

"Is your mom gonna let you go?" I asked her, her moms super chill and I love her but when it comes to boys she can be a little protective.

"It doesn't matter, I'll just kill her in her sleep if she doesn't let me go." Cassie said joking, I think.

"Ha-ha," I said sarcastically.

"Sounds like true love to me" BB said.

"Whatever, she can't stop me" Cassie said, this girl is so committed to go, oh my days.

"Honestly, I love your mom" Maddy says.

"Yeah, we'll try living with her" Cassie said rolling her eyes.

"At least your allowed to have boys over and go to there's" I said rolling my eyes at how she's acting. "If my parents found out I've been sneaking Ashtray into my room for past couple of nights they would kill me." I said that instantly regretted it because I haven't told them anything about Ashtray and I yet.

"Wait what?" Cassie asked.

"Bitch, shut the fuck up, your seeing Ashtray and didn't tell me?" Maddy asked me.

"No it's not like that, we are just friends." I told her.

"Mhm, sure.. is he good?" Maddy asked me.

"What?" I asked her genuinely confused.

"In the sheets" she replied.

"I wouldn't know, we have don't anything apart from kiss" I told them.

"Ok, but tell me next time you bitch" she told me.

"Sorry" I said.

"Do any of you guys know how bitcoin works?" Kat asked.

"No?" We all said back.

"No, but I might know someone who does" I told her.

"Who?" She asked.

"Fezco and Ashtrays I'm going to see them after school so we can meet up and go together if you want" I asked he, she smiled and nodded.

—————

—————

884 words

(Sorry this chapter was short, I'm working on the next one now)

edited :)