5

"Ashtray!" I yelled walking back into his bedroom. I saw him sitting on his bed leaning against the headboard with his arm behind his head while the other held his phone smirking at me.

"Nevaeha?" He asked playing dumb.

"Dude, what the fuck. If my mom sees this she gonna know I've been lying about stay at a friends place. That's the last time I'm ever cuddling you again" I told him, his smirk was washed away so fast and he jumped up coming over to me.

"I'm sorry" he said, he sounded grossed out that he had to say it which made me smile a little.

"Sure" I say getting back into his bed and facing the wall, I got out my phone and started watching tiktok.

I felt the bed behind me dip and a arm wrap around my waist, I felt him press his body against mine and him looking over my shoulder at my phone. I stayed like this for a few minutes until I got a text from Rue. Ash went and played some games with his friends half an hour ago.

Rue💊❤️
Hey, I need your help

Vaeha💞
What did you do

Rue💊❤️
Missed a heap of my meetings and I need your boobs to persuade someone into filling out my slip for my mom

I rolled my eyes at her. Was it seriously so hard to go to a couple meetings.

Vaeha💞
You are so lucky I love you

Rue💊❤️
love you to ;)

I didn't want to leave but I had to help a friend in need. I was already wearing a pretty revealing top so I just got up and grabbed my shoes from the hallway, coming back to Ash's room and putting them on.

"Where are you going?" I hear Ash ask me. I look up and see him staring right at me. He even took his headset off. Weird.

"To help Rue with something. I don't know if I'll be back. Maybe, it is a Friday so I might." I told him.

"What are you helping Rue with?"

"Stuff" is all I said before getting up and walking to the front door.

"Whatever" I heard him say before I left the room.

I walked towards the place Rue told me to go to and as I got close I saw Rue. She smile at me and I rolled my eyes.

"Can we hurry this up. I have no idea why I do this to myself" I said to her.

"Because you love me" she said putting her arm over my shoulder. We walked into the building, she gave me her paper and I walked up to the creepy old dude sitting at a desk.

"Hey, uh, I'm gonna need you to do me a big favour." I told him. "You see my friend over there" I said pointing to Rue. "Yeah, that's Rue, there are a bunch of these meeting that she was supposed to attend that she didn't actually attend, so... I'm gonna need you to backdate this slip."

"Uh, yeah, ethically, that's a line I will not cross." He told me.

"Hmm" I said as I leaned on the table making my breasts more noticeable, god I hate you Rue. I look around the room just to make sure that no one will hear what I'm about to say. "What if I, uh... suck your dick?" I asked him smirking.

He looked around the room before saying anything. "Like in my car?" I drop my smirk and look him dead in the eye.

"I'm 15 you fucking creep. Sign the slip" I told him, he quickly grabbed a pen and wrote what was needed for Rue to give her mom. I smiled at him. "Pleasure doing business with you" I told him talking the paper and walking over to Rue.

I passed her the paper and we began to walk out. "Thank you so much!" She said happily. "Also, who gave you that hickey?" she asked me.

Fuck I completely forgot about that. "Uh, it was Uh- Uh, no- no one" I told her stuttering on my words.

"Okay.." she said sounding suspicious.

"Well I got to go, see you later!" I tell her walking away from her before she can ask me anymore questions about the hickey.

I began walking back to Fezco and Ashtrays house and let myself in through the door to Ashtrays room. He was still playing his game. I've know Ash for the longest time. We hate each other some days and are fiends the next. I think I may have developed feelings for him but I don't know.

One thing I do know though is that I want to put on one of his hoodies and sit on his lap while he plays his game.

So that's what I did, I walked over to his closet, grabbed out a hoodie, put it on then made my way back over to Ashtray. I turned his chair a little and he looked at me confused.

I moved closer to him moving his hands out of the way. I put my legs through the arm rest so that we were chests to chest. I laid my head on his chest and wrapped my arms around his waist closing my eyes.

He wrapped his arms around me and continued playing his game. I fell asleep in his embrace.

When I woke up, I was in Ashtrays bed with no Ashtray. I changed the time and it was 1:47pm. Where the hell did he go? I sat up and rubbed my eyes looking around the room.

I got out of his not so comfy bed and walked over to the door. I opened it and walked out of his room to the kitchen. I saw that no one was home. Weird.

I decided that I should probably go home because I never told my mom where I was going or where I was staying.

—————

—————

988 words

edited :)