24

-not edited :)

I've been at the party for an hour now and it consisted of Maddy hyping me up and being happy I decided to come, us looking for Cassie who turned up out of no where, and then we did shots and different drinking games together.

I'm currently in the bathroom with rue doing some drugs she bought. I'm drunk, a little stoned and now on drugs, not the best mix.

"Oh, by the way, Jules is here" I told her before I snort a line of whatever she brought.

"Are you fucking serious?" She asked me and I nodded my head to her. "Fuck"

I don't know why she's stressing but it's ruining my mood so I just left the bathroom.

I made my way downstairs to the party and I walked past a couch but stopped when I heard someone say my name.

"Nevaeha?" I turn to look at who just said my name to see Fez sitting on the couch with Lexi next to him.

"Fez, hey" I said awkwardly, I think that the last time we actually spoke was when he was trying to stop my from going into Ashtrays room.

"Look, sit down, please?" He asks and I do.

"I'll give you two a minute" Lexi says standing up and walking away.

"Look man, I swear, I though you and Ashtray broke up, so when I saw him with that downgrade I just decided not to say anything, then when I saw you I knew that I had to stop you because I did not wanna see you get heart broken" he says to me, honestly i think this is only time I've seen him stoned but staying some genuine things. i actually don't think i've ever seen a sober fez.

"It's okay, I've moved on, I just hate your brother" I said to him smiling, he laughed at the brother part. "It's good to see you fez and don't worry I'm not mad at you" I tell him slurring on my words. "I'll see you around" I said to him as I stood up and walked off. The thing is though, I don't hate Ashtray, that's what's really bugging me.

***

After a while I was completely fucking out of it and as I walk into the living room I grabbed some guys and started making out with him and he kissed me back. We got pulled apart when fez starts to beat the shit out of Nate and a whole fucking group forms around them. Fucking go Fez I guess.

I then felt someone grab my arm and grab me out of the party. I'm to fucked to even care so I let them take me. They took me to a car and I laid down in the back and i fell asleep.

***

I woke up from the back seat when someone picked me up. I pushed them away through and saw it was Ashtray. I rolled my eyes and looked where we were, the place I got cheated on.

I stumbled into the house holding onto Fezcos arm. I yawned as we entered the house and I collapsed on the couch. No fuckin way I'm going into Ashtrays room. I'll sleep here until I'm sober enough to go home, and that's what I did, I passed out on the couch.

***

I open my eyes to the have the bright sun light shining in my eyes, I groan as my head pounds from the hang over.

I look around confused on where I am, then it all clicks in my brain, I'm on Fezcos couch.

I mentally groan as I try to block out the hang over while trying to remember how I got here. I stood up grabbing my heels from next to me on the floor and texted Maddy to come pick me up.

I left through the front door being as quiet as possible and turn around to see Fezco standing on the balcony. I jump a little when I see him and sigh when I see it's just him.

"Hey kid" he said to me as I stood next to him waiting to see my best friends car.

"Hey" I say quietly. "Why you out here?" I asked him, he's usually always smokes inside.

"You were passed out on the couch, I didn't wanna wake you" he says and I smile at him for being so sweet.

"Thanks" is all I say to him, my head still pounding.

"I know it's none of my business, but I had never seen Ashtray that happy man, like he genuinely smiled when you were around, he doesn't anymore, he's all sad and shit. he's turned into a dick, worse than before. It's kinda depressing. Look, I guess what I'm trying to say is, please give my bro another chance, I know he fucked up big time, and I'm not saying date him again man, like you can if you want I don't fuckin care, but I mean like, be his friend, he doesn't have a lot of those and you seemed to be his favourite." Fezco said to me, I just listened, I didn't protest because deep down I know that I want to forgive Ashtray for what he did, but I'm far to stubborn.

I nodded my head when he finished talking to acknowledge that I understand where he's coming from, then Maddy pulled up.

"That's my ride, bye fez" I say as I begin to walk down the stairs towards Maddy's car.

"Think about it kid!" He called out to me and I smiled back at him, I admire how much he cares for his brother.

***

When I got home I thanked Maddy for the ride, she also was hung over, but when I told her where I was she was on her way.

I couldn't get Fezcos words out of my head, no matter how hard I tried they just kept circling around. I wanted to forgive Ashtray, start fresh, be friends again. But I don't want to fall for him again. I can't risk him breaking my heart again, I just can't.

I decided to shower to get my mind off of it but again that didn't seem to work, all I can think about it Ashtray.

I then got out of the shower, cleaned myself up, get dressed in some bike shorts and an oversized T, I put on some fluffy socks before going downstairs to see the house is empty.

I went into the kitchen I search of any pain killer for the headache. I then made myself some pancakes and enjoyed them with a little bit of ice cream on the side. Once I was finished I decided to clean the kitchen, literally anything to get my mind off Ashtray and Fezcos words.

Once the kitchen was clean I grabbed my phone and went up stairs for a nap, but I couldn't sleep, that's when I grabbed my phone and without thinking I dialled Ashtrays number.

—————

—————

1149 words

Hello my lovely's

I'm so sorry, I have been so slack with this book, I'll try and do better and update more but I can't make any promises.

I love you all x