20

It was a couple weeks after the dance and schools finally over and I'm free to do what I want. I currently have Maddy over at my house and I told her everything that happened with Ash and me.

"awe, bitch, you don't deserve that shit, he's just a confused little boy and doesn't know what he's feeling, honestly, I now he loves you, he's just scared." she told me, I nodded my head at her, while rolling my eyes.

"still hate him though, he made me fall in love with him so he could rip out my heart and crush it into tiny little pieces, he even got Fezco to try and keep me out like, what the fuck, honestly, fuck him" I told her as I laid back on my bed.

"true" she said as she laid next to me. "what are we gonna do for your birthday?" Maddy asked me sitting up and leaning on her arms for support.

"nothing" I told her, to be honest, after the whole Ashtray and Anna shit went down, i just wanna suffer in silence, I just want the girls over and we eat a heap of junk food and watch movies, but it's Maddy, and when it comes to me everything has got to be perfect.

"bitch, you better be joking" she told me as she leant forward and took my phone off me. "it's your sweet 16, we're celebrating weather you like it or not" she said standing up off my bed and looking in my full body mirror.

"okay, so what do you have in mind?" I asked her rolling onto my stomach and watching as she looked at her appearance.

"I say you ask you mum if you can throw a little party just to get the three of them out of the house and we throw a huge party, I mean, your house is big enough" she tells me, that doesn't sound like a bad idea, but I really don't want to do that shit to be fair.

"ok, ill go ask my mom, but I'm not gonna lie to her, she will never trust me again if she finds out I lied." I tell her as I get off my bed and make my way downstairs to my mom with Maddy following close behind me, my mom was on her phone in the kitchen doing whatever it is that she does. "hey mama" I say standing in the kitchen with Maddy.

"hey" she says looking up at us and putting her phone down to show that she's paying attention to what I'm going to say.

"for my 16th birthday, can I throw a party here?" I asked her, but before she could say anything I cut her off. "and yes it will be big, but I swear if anything goes missing I'll replace with my own money and ill clean up the mess after, please mom." I beg her.

"I wanna say yes but where will me, your father and Theo stay?" she asks me folding her arms and leaning on the counter.

"you and dad have plenty of friends, and if not then you could always stay at a hotel for the night or something, please mama, look, I'll even pay for it." I asked her.

"fine" she rolled hey eyes at my begging. "I'll talk to your father when he gets home"

"thank you!" I squeal as I hug my mom, Maddy also joins the hug then we run back upstairs and start planning, Maddy had so many amazing idea's but it was all very expensive.

***

It is now the morning of my birthday, my party starts at 9, the whole school is invited is what Maddy told me, except for that Anna chick and Ash, fuck her and Ash, and I gave the girls permission to smack that bitch and drag her out of the party if she shows up, I doubt Ashtray will show up, and if he does then he's got balls, I told the girls to leave him to me if he does show up.

I get out of my bed, not bothered to check my phone knowing its all gonna be happy birthday and shit. I leave my room and make my why downstairs to see some gifts on the bench and my family waiting for me in the kitchen.

"HAPPY BIRHDAY!" Theo yelled as he ran up to me and hugged me, I hugged him back and pulled away to hug my dad.

"happy birthday sweetie" he said pulling away from the hug and kissing me on the head.

"happy birthdayyyy" my mom said as she embraced me in a hug.

"thanks guys" I said as sat down at the bench, there were 5 gifts for me.

"open them" my mom says to me as I'm just looking at them. I grab one of the smaller ones and open it to see they got me a ring with a little crown on it. I instantly put it on.

"thank you" I open the rest and see what I got. I got, some new shoes which are to die for, some clothes that I've been practically begging my mom for, a necklace that is a little heart shaped diamond that is adorable and a new dress to wear tonight, It was a beautiful light blue colour. I thanked them all of the gifts and spent the rest of the day with them.

***

Ashtray 's POV:

today is Nevaeha's birthday, I didn't realize how much I fucked up until she was gone. To say I regret fucking Anna is an understatement. She wasn't even good, not that that's got anything to do with anything.

I miss Nevaeha. She's is all I can think about. I try to forget but I can't, now here I am driving to her party to which I am not invited to, but I have to see her, I feel like shit and I cant sleep with her being pissed at me.

I at least gotta tell her I'm sorry, and give her, her gift and wish her a happy birthday, It's the least I could do for her, I feel like shit and I know that what I did broke her heart. Fuck, she even let me take her virginity and I did that to her.

I am such a dickhead.

I don't know what this girl has done to me, but she's turned me soft, and I don't know how I feel about it, all I know is that I fucked up and I gotta say sorry, even if she doesn't accept it, I'll feel better knowing that I have apologized.

----------

1094 words

sorry if this was shit, I was rushing it because iIkept forgetting to write and give you guys something, just know there will be drama next chapter so it might take longer for it to get uploaded because I wanna make it good drama.

love you <33

edited :)