Chapter 30: Questions and Lies

"Are you gonna have an outside or inside wedding?"

"Outside wedding, weather will be nice and we'll probably make loads of pictures." Answered Xingqiu

"How lovely, Where will you go on your honeymoon?"

"We haven't decided yet"
Xiangling replied, leaning back on the couch to get at least a bit comfortable.

"Well no rush, the world is big and beautiful, you could even go to multiple places!
Next question, How would you describe the other in one word?"

"Talented" Xingqiu blurted out, hoping it will be a good enough answer for the host.

"Responsible" Xiangling said with a smile that probably appeared due to what Xingqiu had answered. She always liked when someone referred to her cooking skills as it was something she worked on since she was little.

The host raised an eyebrow with a questioning smile but moved on instead

"Do you want to have children in the future?"

"N- well I mean, I don't know yet we're only 18 and our relationship only started a few months ago, we never really thought of this."
Xiangling answered nervously.

"I personally don't plan on getting children for a good few years, especially not biological ones."
Xingqiu replied, trying to fight the urge to tell the people to not ask these questions.

"No rush you two, children can be quite the hassle, I have three so speaking from experience here"
The host said with a chuckle and the other two just gave her fake smiles.

"This question is from 'Elements_lover,' and they ask:
Are you two supportive of the new band Elements that is starting to promote themselves by doing covers of clearly lgbtq songs, since you're a straight couple and in the business field, what's your opinion about the lgbtq+ community in general?"
The host seemed to read this with a hint of disgust slightly visible on her face.

"The elements band seems quite talented in my opinion, although the lgbtq community is heavily unaccepted in the business world I do not think there's any problem with them. Besides they used to be our yearmates and some were even my classmates."
Xiangling replied, trying to ignore the disapproving looks the woman gave her.

"Don't judge a book by it's cover."
Xingqiu said with a confident tone, if they are going to talk about the band his love is in he is willing to get into controversy and is willing to get a beating from his father to defend them.

"I see I see,, so you two are supporters of this community?."

"Why wouldn't we be? It causes no harm to anyone, love is love and should be whatever the person wants it to be."
Said the navy boy and Xiangling gave him a warning kick under the table to shut up now because he is obviously letting his emotions get the better of him.

"Okay. Next off. 'Riley William' asks:
What is it that you find in the other most attractive physically? And what is their most attractive personality trait or habit?"

The couple looked at each other in slight concern, trying to hide the fact that they had no idea what to say.

"I think,, I think from his appearance I like his hair the most."
Xiangling replied

"His hair? Doesn't it make him look feminine?."

"I think he pulls it off well."
The girl said basically glaring daggers into the woman's soul, she knew Xingqiu always hated when they compared him to women, he liked that hairstyle on himself and that's it. He isn't a girl just because he looks sorta feminine.