interaction with me!

So hello guys! This is my first ever reaction fic and I am more of a reader than a writer, but there were some chapters that i wanted people to react to because i wanted to read it as well and after thinking much about it l decided to do it myself, English is not my first language so sorry if there are any mistakes in my writing.

This chapter will be short, just an introduction so they get to see what their world situations are and then we will start the actual chapter.

I didn't know writing was this hard. Somehow I always thought I would do it easy, also I am writing in a phone so it's a bit harder.

Well no more talk, lets start!
______________________________________

Tboah- a week before the war at the Henituse county

Tcf- few months after all the wars

"Cale-nim/human/young master/unluck bastard"

Was all everyone could hear.

Unexpectedly tboah world's people who were now sitting on comfortable couches all saw how people in their world who had nothing to do with each other all went together to one person.

They also understood that this was the person they were looking for before, now what the didn't understand was why was the person in question the trash of the count's family. (Shut up, how dare you say that about my cale)

"I am alright" was all he could say before a girl with long brown hair and comfortable looking black trousers and hoodie appeared put of nowhere.

"Hello, It is nice to finally meet you all. Before you start to say anything I want to tell you that because GoD lost a bet and now I have to take care of his problem, not that l am complaining after all l get to see you all, you are now all here to react to side A's (tcf side) people's stories.who are your other selves from another dimension What you can get from all of this you may ask? Well side B gets to know about war and their enemies while side A gets know more about their precious commander"

'l will be damned, my Cale is so freaking beautiful, also l did good by telling Cale* about all of this, looks like he is not scared. He deserves that. Is he this calm about Cale, because I told him about trasmigation and everything or-'

"Um... Miss...?"

"Oh, you can call me Bony. Yes, our shining sun of the Roan, what may l help you with?"

Alberu cringed at the nickname but quickly corrected his expression.

'oh, now I see why Cale likes doing this🤣🤣🤣'

"I really appreciate you doing this and we all really need this information but what about the things happening outside?? It's bad if we go back and there is suddenly war out there right?"

Alberu was using his scammer bright sunny smile while saying all of this.

"Well, you don't really need to worry about that, GoD made sure to stop the time outside, so you will go back to the exact moment you came here. Are there any other questions?"

  Unexpectedly someone no one though would say anything or if he did the all thought he would just complain and throw a fit, raised his hand.

"Yes, Cale* dear"

Everyone dropped their jaws, what they understood about this girl, about Bony, was that this girl was actually the god's representative and this mighty person was talking this sweetly to a trash????

'maybe there is more to this person than l thought'  Alberu*

'what the-' Choi Han*

'What is going on?!' everyone except dragons and side A ( the tcf world) who didn't really give a shit to what was happening.

Cale* not minding their dropped jaws and stares just asked.

"Where can I get more wine"

And that's another blow for everyone in the room.

While mercenary kings on both sides started laughing like a lunatic and both got smacked by their best friends' in their heads'.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you, you just imagine any type of food and drink you like and they will automatically appear here"

"Oh, thank you" was all he said while he chugged another alcohol bottle while he kept glancing at Cale, who looked like he was starved.

'my other self's physics is so different. Is it because he is a transmigator? Well not that I mind, he actually looks more beautiful, huh I am handsome no matter what form I am in, thank you dear mother who I will see in few years I guess'

Cale's* narcissistic thought's were stopped by someone's question.

"But who are we reacting to? You said their dear commander but there are no commanders in the eastern continent who all people are related to."

"As expected of you miss Rosalyn* well you will see that in these chapters"

"Chapters? Is our story like a novel?"

Choi han who knew about 'the birth of a hero' along Alberu and Raon, asked to Bony.

"Yes, my lovely puppy knight. It's like that so you will be able to react to it (not really)"

'puppy knight?' choi han

When they all comfortably sat down and got all their food on both sides, while still eyeing each other the screen suddenly light up.

"Okay then, let's start the first reaction chapter"

And what was our dear commander doing all this time you may ask??

Well, he was sitting between his dear knight and hyung while munching on cookies and drinking his beloved lemonade, thanks to his dear butler while patting his children and blankly staring at the screen.

'all I care about is the money that GoD will give me, let's just watch this, it is not like it's all about me right? I haven't done
Anything much after all, they should show choi han or hyung-nim, I'll just stay put and eat my cookies, then get back to my slacker life'

He nodded his head in satisfaction, whole giving Hong another cookie and wiped Raon's invisible mouth. He didn't see On sighing and shaking her head, knowing what he was thinking and just kept on  ignoring alberu's * and choi Han's* gazes thinking why he seemed so close with their other selves.

Bony who could hear their thoughts just loughed at them all and started the chapter

______________________________________

Okay, here we go.

Oh I am tired. But I promised my readers who haven't read anything yet but I still can't break the promise right?

I will write one chapter now and will see if I can do other ones today later.

Goodbye and thank you for reading this☺️