chapter 232, 233

" So, I did tell you that I was going to show you crimson commanders, but I changed my mind. Since you need to know other things before I show you that. So today, we are going to react to one of my fav chapters. Well it's more like parts of two chapters"

"That's a shame, but it's okay, since we will eventually see it". Tboah Rosalyn

"Yes, since I didn't have much screen time I wanted to see it as well. And I also wonder what Young master Cale thinks about me". Tcf Rosalyn

Chapter 232: Something Obvious

"Okay, get ready to laugh"

Cale finished his preparations at Super Rock Villa before moving elsewhere.
He was wearing a clean black uniform. The teleportation soon completed and Cale's sight returned.

"You look cool in your commander uniform"

"I look good in everything". Said both Cales at the same time.

"Your highness."

Crown prince Alberu Crossman.
He could see him in the distance.

This was a secret teleportation magic circle inside the palace.
Cale had used this to stealthily enter the palace.
Cale started to speak in reflex as soon as he saw the crown prince's face.

"You are as fancy and passionate as the rising sun as usual-"

"Oh, I remember this. Now I see why Bony said to get ready to laugh" tcf Alberu.

Cale stopped talking.
He quickly returned to his usual voice as he continued to speak.

"Your highness, I know this is going to sound terrible, but what's wrong with your face? Did something happen?"

'What is this bastard putting my other self to?'

Alberu Crossman. His face was a total mess.
He seemed tired from being stuck in the middle of a bunch of annoying things. The way he was standing as he greeted Cale seemed a bit desperate as well.

'...Is there something for me to do again?'

"At least, worry about your hyung a little"

"Our shining sun of the empire, this subject of yours is truly worried about you. Every day, the first thing I do when I wake up is pray so that our beloved emperor-"

"Okay, shut up now."

Cale started to get a bad feeling again.

"...Cale Henituse."

Alberu was not using the title of commander and instead was using his name for the first time in a long time, however, there was no energy in his voice. Cale started to consider teleporting right back. It was at that moment.

'teleporting back?!!!! Look at this noble disrespecting his ruler like that'. Tcf Alberu.

(I loved when Alberu sometimes used Cale's title of noble like that)