chapter 222

" I am glad to say that, I. Am. Finally.back. it took me a while but whatever. Let's see chapter 222. It's funny, it's cool and it has many action scenes, as I remember."

" Let's go, GoD's slave girl "

"Yes, let's go~"

"Nya"

"Yes...but... Raon-nim. NEVER call me that again"

"Yes, Raon. That's disrespectful."

" Thank you, Cale, my love"

'I am not your love'

' okay, then dad '

Not knowing what Bony was thinking about, everyone turned to the screen.

The Super Rock’s imposing voice quickly disappeared.

"Again with that talking. Cale, ancient powers don't talk"

" Well, they certainly have a parade in my head every time "

- hey, that's mean (glutton)

-yes, that hurts our hearts, Cale (cheepskate)

- well, we don't really have heart

- shut up, old man Rock (crazy kid)

'no , all of you shut up'

"You really are an unsolved case" tcf Eruhaben

Boooooooooooom!
The silver shield started to shake. Well, Raon's silver shield was shaking violently and Cale could feel it shaking at the tip of his hands.

“Holy f-.”

Ron and Eruhaben's heads simultaneously turned to Cale with a piercing gaze.

' I didn't say it, okay?!!!!'

Cale just barely managed to prevent himself from swearing.
The ocean, the sky, the red thunderbolt, and the purple wind. All of those mixed together, making it impossible to tell where the sky ended and where the ocean started.

The roaring storm made it so that you could not see the ocean beyond the silver shield.

Swooooooooosh- bang, bang, bang!

The wind was knocking on the silver shield. It had drawn up the ocean water and turned it into something similar to hail, looking as if it wanted to swallow up the silver shield as well.
A serious situation would have occurred if this wind would have reached Castle Leona or the central shores.
Both of the mountains to the sides of Castle Leona would have been destroyed, killing many people in the process.

The image that they saw. How could they describe it? Scary? Breathtaking? Otherworldy? Was it possible for something this powerful to be made by a human?

They all had different thought but what they all agreed on

' Cale Henituse is the scariest and the most dominating person they have ever met and would NEVER get on his bad side'

While tboah Cale was looking at the screen with his jaw dropped

' how can someone look good, while being in that mess?? What the- should I just go to war as well?? '

( Don't even think about doing something dangerous for something stupid Cale)

' what the? How could he hear Bony inside his head? Was it magic? More importantly, could she hear his thoughts? Then that mean...all the things he was thinking about himself before '