chapter 217

" It's time for another chapter, as I promised, this one and the next one will be about Caro kingdom's war, after that we will see about our little Raon and then the henituse war and the Breck's war with little chapters in between, since there are other information you need to know and I can't show you everything, so let's watch this for now"

Everyone was happy, when they heard that they would know information that would help them protect their hometown.

" Okay, lets start Bony"

"Whatever, Cale says"

People could see a black wave rushing toward them through the loud explosions.

Caro Kingdom’s crown prince Valentino felt fear as he looked at that black liquid.

A land covered by dead mana.
Nothing would be able to grow on such a land.

Any soldier who even touches dead mana would die.

"No, oh god. What are we gonna do?"

Everyone was shocked, the first thing they saw was the  dead mana covering the entire battlefield.

Alberu was even a little dissapointed that all this dead mana would go to waste and he couldn't give it to the dark elves.

While tcf Alberu was having the exact opposite thoughts

" Does this mean, that the opponent has beings with dark affinity?"

"Sigh, just watch please"

Even tboah Cale got tired from this people.

However, the word that came out of his mouth was something else.

“…Shield.”

Boom, boooooom!
Tens of the small ships crashed into the shield.

Boooom-
The ground was rumbling.
It then caused the castle walls to shake as well.

However, there was an existence that was not shaking.
Valentino started to speak.

“…It looks like we can deactivate our shield.”

It felt as if another mountain had appeared in front of Castle Leona. However, that was a shield and not a mountain.
It was a silver shield with the crest of a heart. That large shield was defending the front of Castle Leona from everything. The silver light was so thick that it looked as if multiple layers of shields were overlapping each other.

" So beautiful"

"So divine"

"It looks like an angel came down to save them."

"Whom does this shield belong to?"

People on tcf side just looked at Cale's disgusted face as he listened to the poeple saying he was 'divine'.

While tboah side wasn't able to get their eyes of the shield.

Of course, Raon's voice was going off in Cale's mind at that moment.

Human, I think I really am a bit great and mighty! It is a four-layer silver shield! The dead mana will not be able to touch us at all! We will save everyone!
Cale listened to the six-years-old Dragon's excited voice as he made just a faint shield underneath Raon's sturdy silver shield.

" So, that's the shield power that was mentioned in the last chapters?"

Asked tboah Bud with Eruhaben in tow.