reacting to photos part 2

" okay, time for another picture. You ready?"

" If you forget that he is a psychopath, he is pretty handsome"

" I mean, the guardian knight wasn't admired just because of his swordsmanship."

" CALE-NIM, MY GOD, I AM SO HAPPY TO BE IN THE PRESENCE OF MY LORD, MY GOD, I DON'T DESERVE TO BE IN THE SAME PICTURE AS YOU, PLEASE GIVE ME THE BLESSING TO-"

Clopeh's chained body got thrown with a big bang. Even the chair he was sitting on broke

" SHUT.UP."

Remind Cale to NEVER get Choi Han angry.

Everyone just forgot Clopeh who got a brain concussion.

" Dongsaeng looks good in the commander's uniform"

" Hyung, if this is your way to pull me back into that position again, it's not working"

" I am not saying this because of that and if I really wanted to put you in any position, it would be as my prime minister and not the commander. You are too much of a troublemaker to be left alone as a commander again"

" What do you mean prime minister?????????? Hyung, you promised me my slacker life "

" I said, if, Cale, if."

' I really want to, though '

" Is Cale Henituse smart to be the empire's prime minister?"

Everyone's head turned towards tboah Valentino.

" Don't get me wrong. I see that you have great mind in battle strategies but that doesn't mean you can be good at being a prime minister, right?"

" See, hyung, even Valentino agrees with me."

" Don't play dumb with me. We both know how much that genius of a brain of yours is capable of"

" Okay, people. I will show you how clever Cale is some other time, don't forget to look at the pictures now"

( I forgot)

" Now, I am going to put photos with a certain categories. You will see all of them and then react.

First category is Cale's priest form"

" Cale was a priest?"

" God no. I just pretended to be."

" You know that's illegal, right?" Tboah Cale

Tcf Cale just smiled at him.

" Of course, you know. At least don't say it infront of the emperor."

" He doesn't have a problem with it and we came up with many of my plans together, so it's not like he doesn't know."

Oh god, please help their sanity.