chapter 210

A/N

I won't be putting the whole chapter, since some of the things are from the previous chapter and it's to long.

_________________________________________

" I am back guys! I don't really have much time, so let's react right away. I will show you parts of 210 and 211 chapters. So, let's go "

Everyone got on their sits. Tboah side got ready to take all the information they were given.

“Commander-nim, will you be going to the capital?”

' he really is commander'

The question made the atmosphere in the room become sullen.
They had received the message at the naval base this morning. It indicated that they were requesting Commander Cale Henituse's presence at the Grand Nobles Meeting.

"They are trying to put him under them, disgusting bastards". Tboah Rosalyn

"That didn't really go well, Rosalyn"

Replied tcf Mary with her gps like voice.

That was why the naval base was chaotic since the morning.

"Naval base? Since when does Roan kingdom have naval base?"

To say that tboah! Alberu was left feeling stupid for not realising the potential of ubar sea shore was an understatement.

"But what about the whirlpools?"
Asked tboah Amiru as well.

" Those whirlpool one day dissapeared"

Replied Amiru to her other self.

"What? Dissapeared?"

Cale was just avoiding On's gaze that was saying she knew everything and just kept on caressing Hong's fur

"That feels good da- um... Cale"

“Yes, I am going.”

Cale's confident response made them not ask any questions.
Commander Cale Henituse. He was an extremely smart person. They didn't know how to refute a decision made by such a person.

" Amazing leadership. All the people trust him so blindly. You are truly amazing"

Tboah Alberu told tcf Cale with a bright smiling sunny face that he always used to honey trap other nobles.

Tcf Alberu was just looking at his other self like he didn't know what he was getting himself into.

And tboah Cale... Well... He was just drinking and ignoring tboah Deruth while petting Lily's head who fell asleep on his lap.

The Mage Captain, Dark Elf Tasha, hid her head inside her robe to hide her annoyed expression.

"Dark elf? Marquis Ailan yelled.

" How dare such a vulgar race- "

The room suddenly got cold.

Everyone pelt such an oppressing aura on them. It felt like something, no someone was dominating them.

"And what's the problem with that exactly?"

It was the moment everyone held their breath. Only person who could command anyone in the room was the person who got angry.

With everything they saw, the know that tcf Cale Henituse doesn't really show much of his expressions. Except scowling, smirking or just having his stoic face.

So when he showed some kind of an emotion they knew that it was real. So know they were really scared.

Cale stood up and went in front of all the nobles.