chapter 148

" I am back, glad to see Cale is alive"

' yeah, I am glad as well' tcf!Cale

" I think there are too many people who don't need to be here so let's just get them back to their homes."

With a flick of his fingers many nobles and elves and some other irrelevant people dissapeared.

" And let's add others who deserve to be here"

There came Hanna and Jack, Eric Amiru and Gilbert, Gashan and Fredo. As well as our pope on Cale-ism. Good girl Mary was here as well. Tcf's side went towards cale and alberu while tboah's side Mary hid behind Tasha.

"Some of this people are dead in tboah world, while some of them are your enemies. But NO VIOLANCE! "

" OH, Cale-nim I knew you were a legend who was not seen in all ages, your light is shining-"

"Okay, shut up now"

"How come that guardian knight is on your side? Isn't he the one who is going to attack us in a week?" Tboah! Choi Han

"Well, things happened and trust me, I really want him to dissappear as well"

Said tcf! Choi Han while his eyes were getting darker.

"Even the twins of the sun god who were rumoured to kill a pope are on your side. Very impressive Henituse" tboah! Alberu

"Thank you your majesty, it is such an honor for me to be praised by our sun of the empire, this noble won't be able sleep tonight, now that he was praised by you"

Sigh

"Wait, empire?"

"Yes, we became an empire not too long ago, after all not anyone can stop the world threat with heroes and be a simple kingdom" tcf! Alberu

' ' wow' '

"That is all thanks to my dear dongsaeng"

"What? What did Cale do?" Tboah! Eric who just got here and everything got explained to him by tboah! Cale asked.

"More than what he did, how did he do that?"  Asked tboah! fredo who just came as well.

"You will see, my son is a very great human" tcf! Fredo

"Your son?!"

Both Deruth spoke, one with shock and other with anger towards a certain vampire

"Who even are you?"

Asked tboah! Lock.

"You will see everything, so be patient for a while. As to Eric's question as well as Fredo's , it's finally time, to show just how great and mighty our Cale is. Time to see his POWERS!"

Many were wondering what this weird girl was talking about, after all Cale Henituse didn't know how to handle a sword (you wish) nor could he use any magic.

Chapter 148: Vicious

'Just like this people' tboah! Cale

Five days later.
Cale looked at the sun setting over the horizon as he started to speak.

“The winter ocean is cold.”
“Human, are you cold again? Should I use temperature regulating magic again?”
“… No, I was just making an observation.”