chapter 219

" hey guys, I finally came back...and you don't seem happy at all.😑okay than, at least watch this"

'geez, these guys, at least pretend. I know I was gone for too long but still...'

" Let's just continue,miss Bony. I want to know what happened to my kingdom"

"Okay, okay. Let's start. I will skip one chapter, it is a very good chapter and I am sure it will be good for you to know, but I don't have that much energy, so let's watch this. P.S it's going to show you your commander's biggest fear"

Now that got both side interested. After all, who doesn't want to know one of the biggest fears, of their stoic cool-headed commander, right?

‘It’s going to get annoying.’

Cale looked down at the Sound of the Wind in his palm.

‘Won't it get extremely annoying if I revealed another ancient power?’

"Hooh, he is going to reveal another one to the people? Since we didn't see him use his powers, except shield and wind, I thought he wanted to keep it a secret"

Tboah Alberu agreed with tboah Beacrox.

"Yes, after all, having many secret cards can give you a big advantage. He is smart and he takes care of his people but I haven't seen him doing anything as a soldier yet."

" You just need to wait. He will cough up lots if blood"

Bony said it with so much happiness and so much pain in her eyes that no one knew what to say.

What do you mean coughing up lots of blood????

People were already going nuts about his shield, so wouldn’t they try to force him to do all sorts of things if he showed them this power as well?

‘…Will I be able to stop at just being a commander?’

Cale suddenly felt fear.
He felt as if the slacker life was flying far, far away from him

"Don't tell me... One of the biggest fears, you were talking about was him not getting his slacker life" Alberu said it with a face that screamed 'idiot' at Cale.

"Yup"

Most of the people were shocked, since they didn't expect that Cale really considered getting the slacker life and not wanting a title.

And many of them just got used to it.

"Young master Cale, you really-"

" Of course, it is important, if I show more powers, they will expect more from me and I won't be able to get my slacker life."

Cale said like it was the most obvious thing.

Tboah Cale just shook his head.

'this guy is an idiot. I still don't understand how he could make all of this possible'

He recalled his life as Rok Soo when he was extremely busy. He had to work so hard before and after he became a team leader. His life was full of aches every day.

' that was good censoring. ' thought people who could read those.

Bony felt oddly proud.

‘But it's not like I can just not do it. Is there no other way?’

Cale started to frown when he and Choi Han heard the invisible Raon's voice.

“Weak human! I’ll do it too! My whirlpools will be ginormous! Let’s save them all!”