chapter 60 part 1

Side B were just looking at their other selves and what everyone collectively thought was

'they are strong'

Their other selves were too strong and too... Happy.

They could all see how they were all sitting close to each other and just talking before waiting for Bony to start whatever she was going to show them.
They could all see how they laughed together while eating, wait... Is that a popcorn?

Children were all happy and they, they were all happy.

Was it because the war hasn't started in their world yet? But no that cannot be, after all they all look older than them and stronger.

Then what was the reason they all looked so happy?

'should I bring Cale* to the other side?'

The man in question was sitting with his family, if you can call them that, and god knows what he was thinking about.

While Deruth* was in his own dillema

'the other Cale looks so weak and pale, is my other self not feeding him??
And how is it that he and his family looked so close? Did Cale finally open up to them? Then is it possible that Cale* will open up to me more as well?'

Violan* who could guess what was on his husbands mind took his hand and interwine them.

She could see her other self patting his other son on the head, while checking if he was fine. He looked at Cale* and decided that she would try to approach him again, to care about him and try to be his family if he allowed it.
(Go mama queen)

Chapter 60: Just Destroy It (2)

"Oh, is it finally starting?" Asked Bud who was drinking his wine with Cage and Taylor, who saw Cage's stare and reassuringly smiled at her while guessing what happened to his other self.

"What a viscous name". Eruhaben*
Hero's side all looked really determined

'let's take all the information and end the war and the bastards who killed our filies'

Alberu* imagined pen and a paper, as Bony said, they appeared  and he got ready to take notes.

Cale got off the carriage once they got to Harris Village, the village closest to the Forest of Darkness. His thoughtss once he got there were simple.

"So we will be reacting to Cale Henituse?"

Rosalyn* who has heard about Cale* from Choi ham* asked.

"Yes you are"

Wow, they did not except that.
Didn't Bony say that they will be reacting to the commander of allied forces?

It's not like that trash is the person she was talking about right?

Even Alberu* was in denial. It's not that he belittled Cale, it's just that he couldn't imagine 18 years old kid being in that position and no one questioning him.

'Maybe the commander is someone else'
Side B thought.

"It's black."

It had been a little longer than two months, but Harris Village was still dark. Cale looked down toward his feet to see that there were still black ashes on the ground.

"Harris Village?"

Choi han* asked

" What are you doing there?"

He looked at Cale* with a hint of irritation, after all that brat said such a thing about that place and his second family living in it.

"Oh I don't know Mr. Hero, why won't you ask my other self?"