chapter 211

" Hey, there. Bony is back again. Sometime soon we will have a guest here. So please welcome that bast-  I mean that person as coldly as you can so that he won't annoy us"

( Guess who the guest is)

"Okay, I am sure you all want to see what happened on the grand nobles meeting. So let's start reacting"

Chapter 211: Now Do You Get It? (2)

"Oh, what a dream. I get to see my legends beautiful story. This is the best day of my life. Cale-nim, you truly are a god"

"Just what did you do to him?"

Asked tboah Alberu who only got a shrug from tcf Cale.

The two of them stopped at the center of the hall.
All of the people in the circular seats were looking at them.

Crown prince Alberu was wearing a fancy gold and white outfit while Cale Henituse was wearing a black uniform that showed off his red hair.

"They are so handsome"

Tcf Amiru said and when all the attention including tcf Cale's got on her, she got shy and looked away a bit.

Tcf Cale chuckled.

"Thank you, young lady Amiru."

...

If a sentence could kill, it would be out of this man's mouth.

"Here, here another batch of tissues"

Everyone was trying to calm their beating heart while Tcf Cale looked at everyone like they were weird

'what's wrong with them? Did the sun get to them? Wait, is there even sum here?

Too complicated, not my business, let's not think about it'

While tboah! Cale was dying from laughter because of how dense the transmigator was.

And tboah people had another nosebleed, because of the other Cale.

Two Cales are too much.

The two of them were so different than it was so visible.

" So different yet so alike"

The whispers slowly died down and silence filled the hall.
Alberu Crossman started to smile after looking around the hall.

‘Crazy bastard.

He says he doesn’t need power? He’ll let go of everything after the war? And he was even willing to swear on it.’
He lightly clenched and then unclenched his tingling hand.

‘He always does things beyond my expectations.’

Cale was giving off an aura that was making his palms tingle. He could not see it, but he could feel the oppressive aura coming off of Cale.
It was affecting everybody in the hall.

‘This is the true Cale Henituse.’

The person who never wanted to put any attention on himself and only wanted money was finally showing his true self. The crown prince could not help but smile.