chapter 60 part 2

“Young master-nim!”

Cale nodded toward Vice Captain Hilsman, who had called out to him, before turning back to speak to Witira.

“Please take care of the children.”

Many cooed at this. Thinking Cale was a softie, even if he didn't show it.

“Of course. There are quite a lot of young Beast people.”

Witira quietly watched Cale who sighed with an annoyed expression at her statement. Cale then turned around and headed toward Hilsman.

“Let’s go.”

“Yes sir.”

Cale only had Hilsman with him as they headed to a certain location.

“Here it is.”

Many graves were located here. This was where Choi Han had buried all of the villagers of the Harris Village.

Choi Han's hand on Cale got tighter. Cale just squeezed back. After all he knew that no matter what he would say it couldn't bring back the dead nor make Choi Han feel less guilt for not being able to save them. The best situation to help your family in this type of situation was to be next to them and show them that they are not alone.

'serioulsy, can't he think like that about himself as well????!!!! Dense brat!! '

Hilsman moved away from Cale and went to stand with the soldiers before looking toward Cale. The fact that Cale Henituse came to this village was surprising, but the fact that he looked for the graves as soon as he got off the carriage was even more surprising.

That's what people who have heard about Cale* thought as well. After all cale henituse that they know, didn't care about others.

Cale* who knew what they were thinking just shook his head. 

Now you would think that he would be sad, right? ...... Nah, he got used to this thing, there was only one thing going on in his mind right now.

' wow, I really am amazing. But I started acting trash when I was 12, then that means, I am double amazing🤩🤩🤩woaaaah cool😎😎😎'

Raon seeing his expression wanted to ask his human why the other human was looking smug instead of being angry or sad but stopped once he saw expression on Cale's face.

Hong was dumbfounded as well.

Cale had the face that screamed satisfaction, while there were lights and golds around him.  What the hell is wrong with their imagination.

'hahahahaha, I really am trash. That's right, that's the reactions I would like to see. People in my world will now forget me as well and I will live quietly'

On was just shaking her head looking at his guardian (father) , choi han just smiled at him.

Alberu and Rosalyn were dying from laughter because of his face. They didn't know that all of this would be this fun.

"Unlucky bastard"

And Ron was not happy that his puppy young master was belittling himself.

" Since you seem happy, you can have your favourite lemon 🍋 tea, young master"

Cale whose face which Raon would say looked like a squashed apple pie, stopped smiling and went on a round 2 of staring at his "greatest enemy".

He wanted to refuse it but when he looked at Ron.