Hello there

Hello, there sweet devils ;)

Long time no see, huh?

A lot of you tend to still read this book which, by the way, I am eternally grateful for it

A lot of you tend to still read this book which, by the way, I am eternally grateful for it. Obviously, this book isn't my best work, so I get embarrassed at the number of people who like it. (But honestly, you like what you like. It does make me happy to see how much attention a book I wrote when I was merely fifteen grabs so much attention. Fifteen-year-old me would be in tears knowing the little book she wrote is almost at a million reads.)

Moving forward, I am almost twenty-one now, which is insane to say. Over the years, my writing has improved a lot, to say the least. I see a lot of comments wishing the book had better writing and how there are major plot holes within the storyline. Again, I was so young when I wrote this that I had no idea what I was doing, honestly. Eventually, I plan to revisit this book and edit the entire thing as time goes on. Right now, my main focus is another book I'm currently working on, which is why I've summoned you here.

I'm currently working on a book called "All Too Well."

It's inspired by Taylor Swift's song and music video, "All Too Well," if you couldn't already tell. The story follows Lilah Green and Harry Styles, two ex-best-friends that fell out of touch after sleeping together. Harry flees Lilah and his hometown, leaving her behind, confused and broken. It's four years later, taking place in 2024, and Lilah's best friend has the bright idea of dragging her to Harry's concert. Lilah thought she could make it through the night without having to face Harry...let's just say it didn't go all too well. (Sorry, I'm so annoyingly corny.)

Anyways, if you ARE interested in the book, it is on my page. There will be smut included that is much more intense than the smut in here. (What can I say? After my years of experience, I know a thing or two now that I didn't know when I was fifteen.) Other than that, I hope you'll give the story a chance; if not, that's okay too. Regardless, thank you so much for all the love and support on this book. I can't thank you enough for standing by me through all of this chaos.

With all love,

Elena.