F i f t e e n

Jack's pov|

I woke up to an empty room. Tessa wasn't here but her belongings where. Confused, I pick up my phone and dial her number, I went through her own contact on her phone and took it.

Two rings later, she picks up. I can hear her talking to someone quietly.

"Tessa? I thought you were gone?" I say.

"Wait one second." She says and continues to talk to the person. I get annoyed and start to tell her to hurry up.

"Oh my god Jack! What the hell do you want?" She says loudly.

"Fuck is your problem? I just wanted to know why your shit is still in my room!" I yell.

"I'm on my way there now, fucking chill." She says annoyed. I hang up, not wanting to hear another word from her.

20 minutes later, she walks in. She takes off her jacket, not bothering to look at me and starts packing everything.

I look at her, but her hair is covering up her whole face. She pulls out suit cases, running around everywhere. Why was she rushing so much?

When she walks past me, I notice her cheeks look wet. I grab her wrist and stand up.

"Have you been crying?" I ask.

"Jack let me go." She says as her voice cracks.

"Tessa! What's wrong?" I say and raise my voice.

"I said let go!" She screams, slapping me. I hold my cheek and look at her. Anger rushes through my body as I stare at her.

"Tessa, what's wrong?" I ask again, trying to hold my temper in. Her eyes water and she begins cry.

"M-my mom. S-she." She begins to say but she just weeps. I sit down on the bed, her standing in front of me, I grab her hands and lightly rub them.

"What happened with your mom?" I ask. She cries even more, barely being able to stand up.

"She-she's gone." She cries and I look at her in confusion.

"What?" I say and she wipes her cheeks.

"Jack she's dead! She got into a car accident and didn't make it, now my dad is back and he wants full custody." She says and I don't know what to say.

"But your nineteen? He can't have custody of you?" I say.

She doesn't say anything, she simply sits down next to me and cries into my chest. Unsure of what to do, I wrap an arm around her back and bring her small body close to me.

"Jack, I don't know what to do." She whispers softly and I stand up leaving her.

"You need to go Tessa." I say and she looks up at me in confusion.

"What?" She asks, she looks hurt. I know this is out of nowhere, but she needs to go. I'm no good for her, I don't want her to find out about it either.

"Tessa, you need to leave. You can't live here anymore, leave. Now." I say and she looks at me in shock.

"I-I..ok." She whispers and grabs her bags. This pains me much, don't get me wrong.

She finishes packing her bags and looks at me. "Are you serious about this?" She asks and I bite my cheeks.

"Please, Tess. Go, just go." I say and she opens the door, slamming it behind her.

I get this feeling inside of me, something I've never felt before..loss. It feels horrible, my eyes were watering for some reason. I don't let myself break down because of this, she's just s girl. There's millions of em', I grab my phone and call Nash.

"Hey, I just-I just wanted to know what time you want me to come over?" I ask when he picks up.

"Aye, Jack. And yeah come over right now, everyone is here. Camila, too. Glad we are back on good terms Gilinsky." He says and I hang up.

I'm sorry Tessa.

Im so sorry this chapter is so confusing, you'll understand soon. I'm making an extra long update soon! Please be patient!

Next chapter 5 comments and 10 votes :)