S e v e n t e e n

Don't play the video until it says in the chapter to! Love you guys so much thanks for the support! <3 :)

Tessa's pov|

I drive back to my dads house as it rains. My cheeks were dry and cold from how much I cried, and my makeup was everywhere. When I reach the house, I walk in quickly making sure no one could see me.

I run to my room and close the door behind me. Tears running down my cheeks now, I pull the covers and hide my body in the blankets.

Why me? Why did I do for Jack to come into my life and screw it up? I miss him more than anything, now that my own mother is gone. I just need him yet, he's off doing his own thing with other girls.

I close my eyes and lay my head down on the pillow. Sleep is what I needed right now, honestly.

Jack's pov|

Camila and I were laughing and talking. She's a sweet girl, I'm glad I brought her over. My phone starts to ring and I excuse myself.

"Shawn? What's up?" I say.

"Hey dude! Just wanted to know if you wanna chill today? Bring some friends over? My step dad and mom will be out." He says and I agree.

"Sure! I'll invite Nash and the guys! Sounds cool? Oh and should I bring trees and liquid?" I ask.

"Yeah, I'm totally broke. But yeah! Sounds cool I'll see you in a few."

(If you don't know what trees and liquid means.. It means drugs and alcohol lmao)

I hang up the phone and make my way to Camila. She flashes her white smile at me, it's no where near as good as Tessa's.

"Hey, mind if I go hang with a few friends? We can do something tomorrow if you like?" I say and she scoffs.

"So what? No sex?" She asks and I look at her in disgust. She walks away on her heels, so much for her being nice.

Tessa's pov|

Waking up, I realize I smell awful. Deciding to take a shower I grab fresh under arrangements, bra, joggers, and a plain tee.

I go into my bathroom and turn on the hot water. My mind starts to travel off to how Jack is doing, he's probably with that girl as I suspected. I shouldn't care to be honest, he doesn't so why should I? He thinks that he can just do this to everyone, and that is what kills me most.

I rinse my hair making sure it's perfectly cleaned. Stepping out the shower I grab a towel and wrap it tightly around my body.

I walk out the bathroom, I hated changing inside of it. It would always be so hot and humid, I hated the feeling. I change into my clothes and look at my shirt. I smell it and realize, it's jacks shirt.

I groan, pulling it off. Suddenly, the door fucking opens and I gasp pulling pack down the shirt.

"Tess? Sorry! I was just looking for the bathroom and- is that my shirt? Why are you taking it off? Wait why are you here?" I look at Jack in shock, why is he here?

"I uh- I live here now? Shawn is my stepbrother. And I want to take it off because I feel like it.." I say and turn away from him.

"No! Keep it on, it's always looked good on you." He says and I turn around, just staring at him.

"Why Jack? Why did you have to do this to me? You acted like I meant something to you and now you just fucking leave me like that!" I say.

"Wait shawn is your stepbrother?" He asks and I groan loudly.