T h r i t y f o u r

Jack

She looked at me in fear, I never saw her so worried. She begins to lose her breath and cries, not stopping.

"W-what?" She asks, her voice sounded so broken.

She looks me in the eyes hoping I'm joking but I look away. "Look at me!" She screams.

"They is a lot of bleeding, there's nothing they can do Tess." I say, getting it over with.

"No! No! You're lying! This, this can't happen. Me and you? We are supposed to be forever jack!" She yells and I widen my eyes at her.

"Close your eyes." She says and I tilt my head but does as she says.

"Now imagine you've graduated college. You have your dream job. Everyone who ever made fun of you wants to be you or be with you. You've been with the love of your life for two years and tonight was the night you were gonna propose to them. They say yes and kiss you. Now it's your wedding day, you two have the most perfect wedding. You think your bride looks stunning and you've never wanted her to be your wife more. All your family and friends are so happy for you. And now it's another morning and you and your wife wake up your two kids for school. You drive them to school and they kiss you and say how much they love you before they leave. Now open your eyes jack. Because none of that is possible without you."

I open my eyes and look at the girl who's changed my life completely.

"I love you Tessa, but I'm gonna die. I won't be able to give you the happiness you deserve."

She looks me in the eyes and whispers the three little words I've been wanting to hear for a while.

"I love you." She says. I wipe the tears off her cheeks and smile at her.

"There has to be a way, there has to." She says and breaths in heavily. She was shaking and I look at the nurses outside. They walk in and Tessa doesn't dare turn around.

"Jack your bleeding is bad but we think we can fix it. The surgery will be extremely expensive though and we need to make sure the money is available." She says.

"How much?" Tessa says looking at the nurse. I eye Tessa but she ignores me.

"We're talking about 50 thousand." She says and I grab Tessa's arm.

"No Tessa." I say and she yanks it away.

"I'll pay." She says and the nurse looks at me.

"You two in love?" She asks and I look at jack and he half smiles at me.

Tessa

"In a way." I say and she smiles brightly. I follow her along and call my dad notifying him that I'm gonna use the money. He didn't mind, he kind of liked jack and it meant the world he would let me use it.

"Thank you dad, it means a lot to me." I say and I could feel him smiling.

I hang up and write the money in a check. There's multiple papers I have to sign but I didn't mind. All I cared about was jack, and him getting better.

Jack

I loved Tessa. I loved her so much, her smile could cure my hurting. She comes inside and I look at the only person that's ever meant something to me.

"Hi." I say and she weakly smiles.

"You're gonna be okay jack." She says and wipes the remaining tears she had left.

"Tessa?" I ask and she looks at me.

"Yeah?" She says quietly. I sit up and grab her hand.

"Tessa I love you." I say, and she smiles at me like she's never before.

"I love you jack, I love you so much." She whispers and I scoot over, letting her sit next to me.

"I miss you. I need you, and I don't want to go another damn day without you." She says and I cup her cheeks with my hands.

"Then don't." I said, coming close to her lips. I've missed those lips, how beautiful and soft they were.

"Be mine again Tessa." I mumble against her lips.

A/n

I AM SO SORRY ABOUT THE SHORT UPDATES IT JUST SCHOOL KILLS ME LOL FUCK SCHOOL BUT YOU WILL GET A LONGGGG UPDATE THIS WEEKEND , I PROMISE LOVE YOU ALL

PLEASE COMMENT VOTE AND FOLLOW TO BE NOTIFIED OF MY OTHER BOOKS/ UPDATES !