S i x

"So what about this one?" I ask Shawn who was looking at other dresses. I hold up a skin tight black dress, it looked really pretty honestly.

"Yeah, that's a nice dress. Go try it on!" He says and I rush my way to the changing rooms. I strip down my clothes and put on the dress, it was amazing on my body. My curves showed off perfectly. I come out the rooms and Shawn turns around and his eyes go big.

"Wow, you look really really good Tessa." He says and a huge smile appears on my face.

"I want it!" I say and he accepts. I go back to change so we can pay.

The party is gonna be fun, I just want to show Jack I'm not some freak that only cares about school. I mean I do care, just- ugh I just have to prove him wrong no matter what.

Me and Shawn pay for the dress and leave back to the dorms.

"So how are things with Jack?" He asks and I swear my heart stops for a second.

"G-good. I mean you know, being roommates and all it's g-great." I say but fail at making it sound believable.

"Ha, things with Jack? Nothing that involves Jack is, great."

My body tenses and I stay quite for the rest of the ride. When we finally reach the rooms, I thank Shawn and quickly go to my room.

I open the door, it's always open for some damn reason. Jack is sitting there, he looks ready for the party. He was dressed in long black jeans with a simple white t-shirt.

"What's in the bag?" He asks, curiosity in his eyes.

"My dress." I simply say grabbing my things to go the bathroom.

"May I see?" My eyes travel to his.

"You can see when I'm done getting ready." I say and shut the bathroom door behind me.

I take a long shower, not washing my hair. I didn't want to handle it right now. I was just gonna straighten it.

Jack is, attractive. He's many other things too, like a dick, he's an asshole. Oh and a player for sure. He's okay though, I mean I can live with him for 3 months? Right?

I turn off the shower and hop out. Drying my body I realize I made the biggest mistake ever. I left my dress outside.

Mentally cursing at myself, I open the door a little and ask Jack for my dress.

"What you mean this dress?" He asks smirking at it.

"Jack, please just give me the dress." I beg. He sits on the bed with a huge smirk.

"Come get it." He says holding it up. I step outside the bathroom door, grabbing a grip on my towel. My feet shuffle towards Jack and I grab the dress and he pulls me down onto the bed with him.

"J-Jack stop." I mumble as his eyes roam around my body. He lightly kisses my chest and lets me back up.

My heart felt like dropping right then and there. I finish getting ready and put on the dress. Straightening my hair there is a knock at the door.

"Mind if I take you to the party?" I hear Jacks voice ask. I open the door and he stands there not saying a word.

"Wha-what? Is it bad?" I ask and he just keeps looking at me. I get shy and look away.

"Sorry I just- so you want me to take you to the party or what?" His voice of tone changes. I nod my head at him and finish my makeup.

I put on my black heels and grab my purse. Jacks looking at me with a worried expression.

"What is it? You've been looking at me like that for the past twenty minutes!" I say getting upset.

He walks over to me, grabbing my waist, and slamming his lips onto mine. Electricity feels like it's running all over my body.

"You just look, really really good." He says disconnecting our lips, our faces inches apart. I don't say anything but he grabs my hand and we leave.

"W-why'd you kiss me?" I ask getting in the car.

He doesn't respond,"Jack! I don't get this! You keep telling me all these things and then you do something else! You'd tell me something different every time! I'm not some sort of escort! You can't just want me when you want me!" I say angrily, he rolls his eyes and just starts to drive.

We reach the party and the house is huge. It must be packed inside there. Jack slides his hand by my waist, and I walk next to him. He opens the door and is greeted by a lot of people. His hand still on my waist, he grabs a red plastic cup and drinks whatever is in it.

"Okay look, be careful okay? And don't drink too much, oh and don't hookup with any random people. People here are extremely disgusting." He says.

I nod my head but he grabs me again.

"Y-you sure you don't wanna stay with me?" He asks.

"I'm fine!" I shout over the loud music, I saw in his eyes how much he wanted me to stay with him. But, I have to prove to him. I'm not the girl he thinks I am.

Sorry for the short update, again. But I'll make a super long chapter to make up for it! Thank you guys for being so patient! Much love! ❤️

Comment vote and follow please!