E i g h t

WATTPAD WAS DOWN AND I THOUGHT I LOST MY STORY FML IF I LOST THIS STORY I WOULD CRY AND THEN FUCK NASH BYE.

Please read! Does anyone have a Hayes follow? I would be forever grateful if you could put me in a solo w/ him I have something to tell him. Anyways, I'd put you in the book in return, or whatever you want! Okay read now bye!

Jack's pov||
I open my eyes to see Sammy shaking me. He keeps repeating words I don't give a shit about. My eyes flutter open and realize the party is still loud and crazy as hell.

"What is it?" I mutter. Sammy pulls me up and starts dragging me somewhere.

"It's your roommate, she's gone." Sammy says and my eyes pop open fully.

"What do you mean she's gone?" I asked.

"She left with like five dudes, she was walking around with one heel and I'm pretty sure she was drunk." Anger boils up in my body knowing she's with some freaks. I grab my keys and Sammy and we leave the party.

"Where do you think she could be?" Sammy asks.

"Hell, how should I fucking know where the bitch is!" I shout at him. He rolls his eyes and runs his fingers through his hair.

"Wait! I think I saw her leave with Lawrence!" My eyes go wide, Lawrence is friends with Nash. They are both exactly alike, God I'm going to kill them when I find them.

"They are probably had Nash's." I turn on the car and start speeding to Nash's, this kid is so fucking dead.

Tessa's pov||

I giggle as I watch Nash take off my clothing.

"Nash, I'm not in the mood for slowness!" I whine and he giggles.

The other boys were watching and one was filming. I'm confused, why would he be filming?

"Nashhhh? Why is that guy filming?" I slur. Nash doesn't say anything and I start to get annoyed.

"Stop!" I pout but Nash climbs onto the bed and starts unclipping my bra.

"Nash, stop!" I yell but he continues. I felt so weak like I couldn't do anything, being drunk makes me feel this way.

Nash throws my Bra on the floor and I cover myself up.

"Nash please stop!" I say but, he removes hands with anger. He begins to suck on my left boob and I don't feel any pleasure.

I begin to cry lightly, why is he doing this? He goes down to my underwear pressing his tongue against my sex and I cry even harder. He takes off my panties and smirks.

"Get the handcuffs." Nash says to one of them and cry even more.

"HELP, SOMEONE HELP ME!" I shout but, this causes Nash to slap me. The boy hands Nash the handcuffs and Nash puts them on me so my hands are up. I cry in pain from how tight they were.

"Open up Hamilton, I know you're in there! If you fucking lay a finger on her I will murder you Grier! I swear to god I will!" I sigh in relief as I hear Jacks voice from the door.

"Shit." I hear Nash say, the guy stops recording and all you can hear is Jack trying to open up the door.

"JACK HELP ME!" I shout and that's when he comes in. I scrunch up my body and watch Jacks reaction to what he's seeing.

"Your a dead man, Grier." Jack says and starts punching the hell out of Nash. Someone else, with Jack grabs the tape and starts destroying it.

"Get of here! All of you, your lucky I don't call the fucking cops on your asses, now get the fuck out!" He yells throwing the tape away.

Jack is still beating Nash, blood is coming from all parts of his face.

"I dare you to fucking touch her one more time! I fucking dare you! Your gonna wish your mom never opened her legs!" Jack yells and punches him one last time.

He gets off him, blood was smeared on his face. Jack runs over to me and un-cuffs me. I wrap my arms around him and he pulls me into his lap. I begin to cry heavily into his chest.

"J-Jack." I cry and he just holds me closer.

"Could you give us some space?" Jack asks his friend and he nods and closes the door.

"I'm so sorry Tess." Jack says and I hide myself in his chest.

"Come on let's get you dressed." He says. He grabs my things and helps me put them on. I grab my dress and he slips me into it.

"I really am sorry. You shouldn't have left baby girl.." He says, goose bumps forming on my skin.

"I-I know." I say and wipe my remained tears. He picks me up bridal style since I was too drunk to walk. My eyes start get heavy and all I hear is faded voices.

"She'll be okay." I hear Jack say.

"You gotta watch her dude, she's quite a catch. She'd be good for you."

"I know, she's a little too good though."

With that, my eyes close tightly and I drift off to sleep.

Jack's pov||

I watch as Tessa sleeps in the car seat next to me, she's so peaceful. She's too good for me, with all the secrets I have, she couldn't be able to stand me. I'm a very dark person, I'm not very social and I'm always doing things I shouldn't be doing.

I reach the dorms and park my car. Tessa's eyes flutter open, confusion is written all over her face.

Running to the other side of the door, I carry her again bridal style.

"Jack, I can walk now." She mumbles but I ignore her. I open the door to our room and sit her down on the bed. She studied me, while I studied her.

"Where did he touch you?" I ask. She doesn't respond. I sigh and repeat myself.

"Tess? Where did Nash touch you?" I ask again.

"Everywhere. My whole body, when I told him to stop he kept going and I began to cry. He wouldn't listen to me and I was too weak to move. I didn't know what to do." She says and cries escape her soft lips.

"Shh, shh." I say and bring her body to my chest. Placing my lips right below her ear she gains goose bumps from my touch.

"Do you wanna get cleaned up?" I ask and she nods her head.

"Shower with me?" I ask.

"Jack I-"

"No, not what you think. Do you trust me enough for that?" I ask and she bites her lip.

"Y-yeah." She says and I help her stand up.

"Come on." I say and take my hand in hers, she's so soothing. I'm very confused though, she's has no idea what's coming to her. I just want to know if she will be able to deal with me.