F o u r t y f o u r

Jack

The door slightly opens and I groan, knowing its Charles. I bury my head into the pillow, "Charles I swear to god if you don't go awa-"

"Jack?"

No, it can't be. She can't be here, I'm dreaming I'm dreaming. She wouldn't ever actually come back, she- no! No no.. Is it? Is it her..

I lift my head up and little and look over and see Anna. I sigh, I knew she wouldn't actually be here.

"Jack, someone is here for you." She says and I look down at the bed, not tempting to look up.

"Thank you." And voice says and my heart clenched.

Tessa..

"Jack.. Jack its me." She mumbles closing the door and I don't dare look up. I feel her walking over to the bed and she climbed into bed with me.

"H-hi baby." She whispers trying to grab my hand. She places a hand on my thigh and I begin to cry, as well does she.

"I'm sorry Jack." She cries and I look up at her beautiful face. She bites her lip, crying, trying to hold in her sobs.

"I'm so, so sorry baby. I messed up, I didn't know what I was thinking leaving you, baby I'm sorry." She cries and cries.

I grab her small body pulling it into mine, as she cries onto my shoulder, "Why do you still care Tessa?"

She laughs slightly, wiping her tears away. She was so beautiful, she looked so damn good.

"I will never stop loving you." She said as my heart grew tighter.

"I love you Tessa. I love you with all my fucking heart." I say and she smiles.

"Still got that ring?" she mumbles.

Well shit Tessa, perfect timing.

I groan, laughing as she tilts her head at me.

"Well.." I trail off and explain what happened. She looks at me in shock, "How could you be so stupid Jack? You lost a ten thousand dollar ring at a party? The things you do gilinsky."

"Don't worry baby girl, one day, I'll get down on one knee again and you'll say yes. No more running away to LA with fucking Samuel." I said and she giggles, rubbing her nose against mine.

"Which reminds me, he didn't lay a single hand on you did he?" I ask and she nods her head no.

"I don't believe you, show me!" I say and she furrows her eyebrows. I give her a look and she sighs, pulling off her shirt. When I search her body for any bruises, I smile lightly when there aren't any. She puts it back on, smiling at me.

"For once, Samuel did something right." I mumble hugging her tightly.

"Do you have any idea how much I've missed you?" I whisper against her skin. It rises and I smirk, some affect I've had on her since the day I first touched her.

"I could only imagine." She says and I smirk, pulling her lips onto mine. I miss those beautiful pink, plump lips. She's so fucking beautiful.

"How does Hawaii sound baby?" I ask and she looks at me with bright eyes, "Really?"

"Yes, of course." I said and she smiles like I've never seen her smile before.

Charles runs into the room, jumping on the bed, attacking Tess. She laughs loudly and hugs him tightly, "Tessa! I missed you!"

"I missed you too." She says closing her eyes tightly while hugging him. He lets go and plops down on the bed looking at both of us.

"Well don't be lazy! Hawaii here we come!" He says and I smile at Tessa.

"Be mine again." I mumble.

"It'll be like I never left your side."