T h r i t y s e v e n

Jack

"Stop fucking call me!" I yell and hang up the phone.

Everyone's been on my shit telling me I need to hand them money, clean up shit, and most of all, telling me to get over Tessa.

She's been living with Sammy for a week now and I can't stand the fucking thought of them. She makes me so mad but God I can't ever stop loving her. I know I'm so bad for her but I can't even help it, there's just something about her. It's like an addiction.

Everyday is just a fucking reminder of the fact that she lives with Sammy and that she's kit mine. That she's his and always will be, I hate that so much. I hate how much I love her.

Can't I do a single damn thing right?

I got myself an apartment and settled down there. I wish Tessa was here with me, so I could watch her clean and yell at me to wash my clothes. See her beautiful face and being in bed with her all day long, she's so damn beautiful.

Just thinking about her gave me the damn chills. I scroll through my phone and press her contact. Clicking contact, I call her. Though I get the same damn thing over and over again.

Hey, you've reached Tessa's voicemail I'll call you back as soon as I can!

"Hi Tessa, I just wanted to talk to you. So um, call me when you can I guess? Bye."

That's the eighth voicemail I've left. She won't ever call back like ever, I hate it. I miss her, and it's sad how much I miss her.

Nash calls me and I answer, "Fuck you want?" I ask.

"Chill dude, I'm inviting you to a party." He says.

"Okay? And I give a fuck because?" I ask, scoffing.

"Tessa's gonna be there." He says.

"Who's Tessa?" I say laughing.

"Damn Jack." Nash says, I laugh a little. He begs me to go to party and I give up.

"Sure, I'll be there. See you later." I say and hang up.

Tessa

"Sammy stop!" I say and he angrily gets up and walks out the kitchen.

"No Tessa, this is pathetic." He says. He grabs his jacket and walks to the door opening it.

"When me and jack fought, he never walked away." I say and he looks at me laughing.

"Well I'm not jack, sorry." He says leaving, slamming the door.

Sammy's never home and he's always out doing god knows what. All I can think about is jack. I wonder if he even calls me anymore. I lost my phone and I still haven't gotten a new one. Tonight there's a party at Nash's and me and Sammy were planning on going. Though I don't even know if we are anymore. Honestly I don't care if he's not going cause I will.

Sammy walks in the door again and I look straight at him.

"Babe, I'm sorry." He says.

I look at him and cross my arms, "Whatever Sammy, get ready for the party."

He sighs, throwing his jacket down and walks right past me. It's been constant fighting for days, I don't know how much more I can handle.

Jack

I was ready to leave, I grab my keys and jacket. Hop in the car and I felt somewhat happy. I missed Tessa and I just wanted to see how she's doing.

When I pull up to Nash's I see Sammy standing outside with girls and tons of other people. Tessa was nowhere to be seen. I walk past Sammy thanking God he didn't look at me or I would've beat him in his shit.

"Jack!" I look over at Nash and give him a man hug, "Sup man, you seen Tessa?"

"Yeah she's somewhere around here." Nash says and puts his hand over some blonde. I walk around trying to find Tessa but I just couldn't seem to.

"Johnson!" I say and look over at him. He was playing beer pong with friends.

"My boy gilinsky!" He says and I smile, giving him a man hug.

"Aye I just saw Tessa walk by, she was looking for you." He says.

My eyes widen, "She was, wait which way the she go?"

"Upstairs!" He shouts over the loud music.

I thank him and race upstairs. Checking every room and bathroom and finally open the door to Nash's and see Tessa. She's sitting on his bed in a beautiful skin tight dress with a solo red cup in her hand.

"Jack?" She asks.

"Hello beautiful," I say quietly so she can't hear me.

"Tessa." I say. She runs up to me and gives me the biggest hug ever, "Jack, I missed you."

"I missed you more than anything in this whole damn world." I mumble.

She doesn't let go, she just holds me tightly. I inhale her smell, I swear this girl smelled like heaven.

"How's everything?" I ask her.

She looks at the ground, "Good, sammy is great. We don't like fight ever and it's just so nice you know?"

I could tell she was lying

"I'm happy for you." I say.

She nods, "And you? How are you?"

"Got a new place, um you know. It's pretty lonely but no one bothers me so it's pretty fucking amazing." I say and she nods.

She turns around and I look straight at her back. There were fucking bruises.

"Tessa, come here." I say and she looks at me weirdly. I take her hand and put her in front of Nash's mirror and she looks at me confused.

"What!" She exclaims.

I turn her around and she looks back and widens her eyes.

"I swear to fucking God, what the fuck did he do to you." I say through my teeth.

I look at her whole body and I press my hands against her stomach and thighs. She just starts to cry in pain and I sit her down on the bed.

"W-what are y-you doing?" She stutters through her tears.

I take off her dress and I'm revealed to tons of bruises, scratch marks in all places of my Tessa's body.

"He did this?" I say loudly and she hides her face in her hands and I pick her up.

"Alright, this isn't happening. Listen to me, I'm gonna beat the fuck out of Sammy and then me and you are going home so you can get cleaned. After that I'm gonna sit you on my bed and I'm gonna make sure you never feel that way again." I say and she doesn't even look at me.

"Tess, Tess baby girl look at me." I mumble and she opens her eyes ever so slightly.

"You'll be okay, I promise." I whisper and she nods her head.

I rush her downstairs and bring her to my car. Sitting her down I look over and see fucking Samuel coming up to me.

"Sammy stay the fuck away from me." I say and he looks at me in confusion.

"What are you doing with Tessa?" He asks and I bite my tongue,laughing.

"What makes you think you have any right to lay a finger on my girl." I say. He widens his eyes and I walk up to him punching the living hell out of him.

I kick him in his stomach and spit on him, "You are disgusting. If you ever come near Tessa again I will make sure your life becomes a living hell Samuel." I say and with that I get in the car, slam the door and leave.