➣ Break The Rules ➣

Disclaimer; i sadly d o n o t own teen wolf or the cast, i o n l y own Juliet, Ariella and the plot.

        ▽ Too Young By Sabrina Carpenter

               ➣ Break The Rules

She walked down the freely streets of Arizona, wearing only a simple white t-shirt, black leggings and a pair of black and white Nike sneakers. With the fact of her swollen ankles and breast, the constant hunger, and the huge weight of her stomach she had to carry all day, she couldn't care less of her attire. As long as she had on something.

Arizona made a simple girl like Juliet May West happy. Beautiful town, delicious restaurants, and a place where no one has the urge to stare and criticize the pregnant 14 -going on 15- year old.

Okay, that's a lie. People most likely have criticize the 14 year old without staring. One glance was just as enough.

The young female made a journey around the unfamiliar town, wanting to make a useful time of day instead of just sitting in her quite tiny and fairly lonely apartment.

Of course, incase you haven't noticed, Juliet isn't originally from Arizona. In fact she's temporarily living there. Just for the moment before she can return to her original home town.

Beacon Hills.