chapter 8

Pov : Kaito

After Hanon and Rina arrived everything seemed to have gotten more louder and fun . We had ate dinner and soon went back to the room we were in before . There was still no sign of Hazuki 's  'sister ' yet I still believed that that sister was actually Sara . What confused me the most was how  Hazuki knew Sara and Gaito . They can't really be blood related can they ?

" ne when's your sister going to get here ?" Hanon asked Hazuki still wanting to meet the mysteries sister . Smiling Hazuki put down her cup of tea on the table .

" she should be back soon she had some business to attend to before coming back . She said she couldn't wait to meet you ." Hazuki smiled at us all Gaito sitting besides her on the sofa nodded his head in agreement with a big happy smile on his face .

" ne nee-chan why don't you play something for them ." Gaito suggested to her turning to him her eyes widen a bit in surprise before nodding her head .

"Yes can you please !" Hanon yelled out with stars in her eyes. She had been wanting to listen to her play since she found out who she was.

" You know how to play ?" Masahiro asked with a sudden interest turning to him she nodded her head standing up .

" yes I learned how to when I was a child . " she explained walking around the couch to where the Piano stood besides the balcony . Sitting down in the bench she smiled at us once again before she tuned to the keys closing her eyes before she began to play . This song ! I knew this song well . Turning to Hanon her eyes widen in recognition a hint of sadness as she remembered the person that had wrote the song .

" How does she know this song ?" Hanon whispered asked as Nagisa looked down at her with a worried expression on his face . Turning to him she smiled to reassuring him it was fine , before she smiled closing her eyes as she listened to the song . It had  took her a while to forget about Tarou but after meeting Nagisa she slowly let go of her feelings for him . Now only wishing him well wherever he is .

" she's quite talented isn't she ?" Masahiro asked us his eyes fixed on Hazuki playing . We all nodded our heads in agreement even though she played the song just as beautifully as Tarou but sounded more in a happier tone yet still sad tone . She didn't seem to stop surprising us . Opening her eyes she looked at me from the corner of her eyes smiling sweetly before turning to look back down at the keys . I shivered at the sudden cold feeling I was getting . Looking up I saw Gaito glaring at me with a dark aura around him glaring daggers at me . Laughing awkwardly I sweatdropped frowning .

Gaito it's not like that !

I seriously felt faint at that moment looking over at Hazuki she looked at if trying to hold in a laugh while trying to force on her playing .

Hazuki-san ~!

~~~~~~~~~~~

Pov : Sara

I closed my eyes as I listened with a smile as Hazuki played his song . Thank you . I thought to her with a smile I looked above me at the balcony if Gaito hadn't noticed I was out her I would have showed myself to them now . I guess she might have noticed this as well going along with Gaito . Of course I knew the reason she picked this song she must have realized how much I miss him .

He misses you too , Sara . A gentle voice said opening my eyes I look at the glowing light that floated in the air besides me as I sat on a rock swaying my tail side to side in the water .

" Umiko Nanami . How are you here and doing that ?" I asked my eyes widening in surprise . She had appeared once after last time. I was surprised to see her again.