~chapter 6 ~

pov : ???

" Cordelia ." The figure called out as he sat down in his black throne the room dark as he sat in the darkest side of the room his appearance hardly shown . Just with the call of her voice she appeared kneeling down on the floor a safe distance from him as if afraid to go any nearer .

" yes my Lord ?" she asks keeping her head down growing he placed the side of his head on top of his arm as he rested his elbow on the throne 's arm rest .

" I heard about your failure ." He yells at her , glaring at the floor she clenching her fists .

" It's quite unusual for you to have failed at anything ." He adds with fake disappointment in his tone .

" Forgive me ,my Lord but ... it's all that mermaid' s fault she appeared out nowhere -"

" A Mermaid ? one of those weak Mermaid princesses beat you Cordelia ?" He asks her in a mocking tone .

" I still can't even believe that Gaito let himself got beaten by those weaklings. " He laughed out loudly before a look of rage  flashed though his face.

" Well... I was already expecting that to happen ,he was too weak . I'm glad he's gone now ,him and that failure of a princess Sara ." He whispers glaring at nothing as he remembered something .

" My Lord , it wasn't those Mermaid princesses but another new Mermaid her voice overpowered my magic she's too powerful ." Cordelia interrupted his thinking looking up at him for the first time even though his upper half of this body and face was covered in the shadows .

" what did you say? a new mermaid ? " He asks making her shiver with bit fear from his sudden icy cold tone making the air around them suddenly becoming much more colder as frost started forming on the floor .

" hai a mermaid appeared all of a sudden I've never seen her before, she disappeared just as she appeared . " Cordelia informed him looking down at the floor once again sighing in relief as the temperature went back to normal .

" hmm a new mermaid hmmm how interesting . " he smirked evily looking up Cordelia 's eyes widen at his smirk as him that was the first time she's seen him smirking .

" my Lord let me deal with this ." A sweet toned voice called out with a smirk .

" Yuki ." he called out as another figure emerges from nowhere next to Cordelia smirking with her pale blue lips . Her long pale blue hair going below the hips as she wore a faint blue short sleeve lace dress going to the knees , She looked as him she looked as if she was a small child 6 or 7 years old caring a white haired teddy bear with a pale blue ribbon tied around its neck .

" My Lord please let me deal with this . " She giggles out hugging the teddy bear closer to herself .

" hmm I suppose I'll let you this time ... you can go ." He says to her amused giggling her smirked at him a bow before she transports away in a seconds . Sighing in annoyance Cordelia stood up straight crossing her arms .

" What's the matter , Cordelia ?" He asks her in a amused voice as he watched her from the shadows .

" Nothing I just always end up cleaning her and her twin sister's Sakura 's mess ." She sighs out annoyed more amused he little out a chuckle smirking .

" well you are their older sister after ." He reminds her she only frowned before she began walking away chuckling he stood up sighing .

" how interesting things have become all of sudden ." he whispers to himself before walking over to the large Crystal hidden in the shadows . Tracing his hand across the cold glass he lightly blushes .