chapter 13 : Ryo

Ryo

As the wind blew ,I grinned out looking out into the ocean. Taking out my camera I pointed out to the ocean before something caught my eyes . A strand of shining hair appeared at the corner of my vision . Pulling the camera away my eyes widen at the sight of the girl in front of me . Quickly I took a picture of her face as she stared out at the ocean . Hearing the sound of the camera she turned to me with a questioning look .

" Oh sorry , I couldn't help myself your just beautiful ." I said with a chuckle scratching the back of my head .

" who are you ?" She asked me. Grinning I smirked pointing my thumb at myself .

" who me ? My name's Ryo, Nice to meet you ." I said introducing myself . Smiling gently at me I could help but blush as the wind blew on her hair getting in her face before she brushed it behind her ear .

"Nice to meet you Ryo." She said to me with a closed eyes smile .

"What a about your name ?" I asked her wanting to know what her name was .

"Megu ." She answered me smiling ,smiling back my eyes widen at the sight in front of me . Blushing I scratched the back of my head embarrassed .

"Not to sound creepy or anything but ...could I take a picture of you ?" I asked her , her eyes widen at my request tilting her head to the side confused .

"Eh ?"

"No ! I mean ! The sun 's rising at it looks so perfect taking a picture of you with the sun rising and all ! You see I like taking pictures and ...um ... I ...um..." I said feeling like a complete fool
.giggling at my embarrassment she let out a small gasp before covering her mouth trying to hold back he laughs . Smiling I laughed along with her . After calming ourselves I looked up to see her smiling at me with a gentle gaze.

"Sorry for laughing I really didn't mean to ." She apologized shaking my head I held south hand as if to stop her .

"Its okay . It's nice to see a beautiful girl like you smile ." I flirted with her giving her a wink . Chuckling she shook her head smiling .

"Mind if I take the picture ?" I asked her already holding up the camera to look though the small window .Shaking her head she blushed looking down at the ground .

"What do I have to do ?" She asked in a nervous tone . Smiling I lowered the camera to look at her .

"Nothing just be yourself and smile . " I told her , nodding at me I raised the camera again . Grinning I thought of an idea still seeing her look nervous .

"Ne, did it hurt when you fell from heaven ?" I asked her, her eyes widen a bit before letting out a laugh smiling out brightly .

"There it is ." I said to myself before taking a quick picture .

"Beautiful, just as I thought ." I told her as I lowered the camera, giggling she brought her hand to her mouth before letting out a cough fit . Worried I frowned walking up to her .

"Hey you alright ?" I asked her as she continued to cough hard , bringing my hand up to touch her shoulder my eyes widen pulling my hand back . She's freezing ! But how can she be freezing in this weather ! Watching her coughing hard I looked down at her concerned and worried . Frowning I reached to touch her shoulder again .

"Hazuki !" A voice yelled out just before my hand touch her shoulder . Turning to the voice my eyes widen at the sight of the guy rushing our way . Isn't that that guy from before ?! The one Luchia said liked ?!

"Gaito ." Megu said between coughs .

"Gaito ?" I asked confused before looking more closely at the guy. The two looked like twins but this guy's hair was sliver grey unlike the other guy's hair . He gazed at Megu worried before glaring at me roughly pushing me away . I was shocked at the panic look in his as he had his arms wrapped around her shoulders rubbing her back to smooth her coughs .