Chapter 11. the temple of the sea

" Madame Taki , how much longer do we have to swim ?! We've been swimming for hours !" Hanon whined besides her on either side Luchia and Rina sweatdropped at her whine .

" a little bit more , we're almost there ." Madame Taki reassured Hanon swimming ahead of the group with Nikora besides her, in clam form . Hippo swam besides Luchia looking rather nervous for some reason .

" Hippocrates what's the matter ?" Luchia asked him noticing his nervousness , flinching he jumped a bit awkwardly laughing .

" w-What do you mean , Luchia ? Nothing's wrong ." He awkwardly laughed the four mermaid princesses looked at one another with curious looks before they struggle their shoulders looking forward . After swimming a bit further Madame Taki suddenly stopped . The four mermaid princesses looked around the ocean space around them .

" There's nothing here ." Siera spoke out , Madame Taki kept quiet before turning to hippo .

" Now Hippo ." Nervously he took out a shine gold key very similar to his own but had seven colored stones . Raising it up it glowed brightly the four girls let out a gasp as their own pearls inside their lockets began glowing . Looking forward their eyes widen when a large castle began appearing in front of them floating in the sea water . (A/n like the one from the pokemon movie the temple of the sea . Looks exactly like it . )

" what is this ?" Rina asked looking at the castle in awe .

" the temple of the sea . It keeps its self hidden using a powerful type of magic and can only be revealed with this key and the mermaid princesses 's pearls .it floats around traveling around all the seven seas making it impossible to track down . Now come along all of you . " Madame Taki motioned them to follow her before swimming up to the castle, where a shield looking like a large bubble surrounded it . Once inside the bubble they all transformed into their human forms , even Hippo had . He let out a scream looking down at his human body in disbelief .

" let's go . " walking up to the castle the girls looked all around in awe . Everything seemed about it seemed amazing and had a warmth to it. Everything about it seemed amazing walking up the steps they saw a stream going down the stairs that seemed to go though the whole castle . Designs were carved into the walls , rich green plants in pots were scattered around decorating the the castle . Large white crystals carved into the wall glowed brightly lighting the castle .

" Where are we doing here ?" Luchia asked Madme Taki as they followed her though the halls of the castle . It had seemed as if she had already been here so many time before .

" For you all to hear the true story how the seven sea kingdoms came to be ."Madame Taki said to them confusing them . Walking through they came to a stop in front of two large gold doors. Opening it the girls were surprised by it. The room was large circle shaped the floor made of marble smaller then the rest of the room . Streams of water fell from holes high on the walls water circled around the floor around them in a ring. The walls were covered in carvings, drawings. In the middle of the room was a large tall mountain like thing with large light blue crystals on it.

"This room tells the story that was hidden for hundreds of years ." Madame Taki said opening her eyes they were surprised to see the deep sadness I her eyes.

" The hidden truth ?"

~~~~~~????~~~~~

I grinned looking at the temple of the sea floating in front of me.

" So you have finally appeared ?" I asked chuckling pulling the hood of my black cloak to cover the upper half of my face more. I had done well to cover my identity all this time that not even my servants knew what I looked like.

history repeating  itself    ( mermaid melody ) Editing जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें