chapter 15

There was once a story of a curious mermaid who wanted to see what the world above the surface of the water was like . All her other mermaid friend warned her never to go up to the surface . Things on the surface were filled with nothing but unhappiness and disappointment, the small mermaid 's friend told her one day . The curious mermaid could not believe in her friend's words, one night the small mermaid ignoring her friends warnings she swam up to the surface . When the mermaid reached the surface her eyes widen in surprised at what she had seen front of her. In front of her was----

Walking down the dark deserted wing of the castle, his footsteps echoed as he stepped on the black marble floor . Frowning underneath his back hood as he listened to the sound of violin in the playing in the distance .

Walking further into the hallway he came to  a stop in front of a pair of large black doors . Opening it he entered the black dark throne room small lit candles lit the enormous room just barely enough .

"Your back ." A female voice said coldly as he stood by the entrance not going any nearer .

"I thought you had long forgotten about me and our agreement ." She added with a chuckle . A black silk curtain hung around her and her throne. Concealing her appearance yet her silhouette could still be seen against the small light of the candles.

"Of course not, Dyspear . But we need to keep according to the plan ." He told her bowing his head .

"Excuse me ." He told her turning his back on her as he began walking out the room . Calling out  to him , he stilled to listen making no move to face her once again. 

"You'd better not fail me for both our benefit ."

                                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Everyone I'd like you all to meet our four new students joining us today ." The male teacher said with a book in his hand .

"Eh ?" The students muttered to one another confused by how late in the year it was for students to transfer to the school .

"Now calm down ." The teacher said closing his book . The class quieted down waiting for the teacher to go on .

"They transferred here from a far away place so their not used to this place. I hope you'll all welcome them and threat them nicely giving them a warm welcome. " the teacher said before turning to the sliding doors .

"Come on in ." The teacher said a moment later the door slid open and one by one they walked in the classroom before standing in front of the board in a straight line .

"Now then why don't you introduce yourselves . " the teacher told them, nodding their heads the boy stepped forward smiling at the class.

"My name's Gaito Katsumi , nice to meet you . " the boy said before the other three girls introduced themselves.

"My name's Sara Katsumi ." The girl with long orange red hair said smiling .

"My name's Fuyuki Katsumi ." The girl with white silver hair with blue eyes said shortly .

"My name's Megu Hazuki Katsumi, but you can either call me Megu or Hazuki . It's nice to meet you all, I hope we can get along ." The last girl with blonde hair said brightly with a bright warm smile making all the guys in the room blush .

"Any questions ?" The teacher asked making half the class raise their hands .

"Are you all related ?" A girl asked them .

"Hazuki, Gaito , and I are siblings but not related by blood. Fuyuki is our cousin . " Sara clarified making the girl who asked the question nod her head understanding .