chapter 16

Picture above what Zess looks like and Hazuki 's appearance in this chapter .

A melody played in a dark room inside the cold empty feeling castle . The sounds of footsteps echoed though the halls as a cloaked figure walked though the halls . The cloaked figure frowned as he gazed around the halls , a sudden empty feeling settling in his stomach . Has this castle always felt this way ? How did this happen ?

He could still remember when there a as only warmth that flowed though the halls . A feeling of welcoming and happiness once you walked in though the the front gates. How the sun 's light would shine in from all the windows . The different sceneries that could be seen as the castle would travel around the different oceans .

"What has happened here ?" He asked himself wincing at the sharp pain in his head each time he had tried to look past the cloud covering his memories . Wincing he held up his hand holding it up tightly to the side of his head . Walking weakly he used his other hand to hold the wall as he walked though the halls . Stopping at a pair of large white doors with green vines spreading on it, he gazed at the door with a frown before pushing the doors opened . Stepping inside he couldn't help but feel an aching feeling seeing the beautiful peaceful garden . All the plants glowed healthily and seemed but as lively and beautiful as they were once before . In the middle of the garden stood proudly a large marble fountain , sparking water flowed down the fountain to the small pool around the fountain. Stone benches sat around the pool . Above him was a glass dome room where he could view of the ocean around him .

The beautiful garden of the decreased sea queen and the garden inside the temple of the sea . (Chapter 11)

Gazing ahead he could see the illusion of a girl standing in across of him on the other side of the fountain. Her back facing him , her long wavy hair flowed down her back to the floor . Taking a step forward the girl turned to him quickly, the light flowing into the garden blurring out the upper half of her face only revealing her bright smile before the girl disappeared .

Falling on his knees tears streamed down his face as he let out a scream in pain feeling thousands of needles piercing though his brain. As the pain subsided his eyes widen in shock as imagines filled his head . Memories he had forgotten and lost . Standing up he tore off the black cloak he wore before gazing around the garden . The image of the girl in his illusion filling his mind .

"I'll find you."

~~~~~

"Waa ~!" Hanon yelled our in awe as the trio walked into the large newly built aqua building . Behind them their dates smiled in awe looking around the inside of the building .

"Two bad be couldn't bring Seira and Lacie along ." Luchia said feeling a bit guilty to have left the two little mermaids behind .

"We couldn't bring them either, it's too late in the night for them anyways ." Kaito replied standing besides Luchia . Nodding her head in agreement she smiled at her date .

"It is a really pretty place ." Rina said in awe staring at all the fish tanks around .

"It is, but not as beautiful as a certain lady ." Masahiro said sending a wink at Rina who blushed turning away from him .

"Baka ."

"We're pretty lucky to have been invited here ." Nagisa said with a wide smile putting his arms behind his head .

"Ne, where do you think-"

"Rina!" A familiar voice yelled out as a figure rushed toward towards the group . Rina gasped out as a body crashed into hers in a hug .