TWILIGHT: NEW MOON

00

Margaux Black is the one and only daughter of Maddison "Maddie" Davies and Lucas "Luke" Black.

Maddie moved to Forks when she was 15 and met Luke, properly, when she was 18, the same time Luke (23) imprinted on her. The two began seeing each other a year after. They dated for 3 years before finally tying the knot.

Their married life was almost perfect. Almost. They want to start a family, but unfortunately, for some reasons, it was hard for them to concieve.

Days, Months and Years have passed, when both of them finally gave up. Letting go of the thought of having their own child, Maddie found herself looking at a positive pregnancy test. She jumped, calling for her husband.

Luke was out, chopping woods, when he heard his wife calling out for him. He turned around, only to be engulfed in a really tight hug. He could feel her tears soaking his flannel shirt and body shaking. He broke the hug and look at her worriedly, "Are you okay?" he asked.

Instead of answering, she grabbed his hand putting it on her slightly big tummy, "I'm pregnant, Luke. We're gonna have a baby"

Luke stared at her blankly before his smile broke into his face. "You're gonna be a mom?" Maddie nodded. "I'm gonna be a father?" The girl nodded once again.

Luke start to laugh like he won a lottery, hugging her before kneeling down to take a look at his wife's tummy. "I'm gonna be a father" he whispered again and again. "I need to tell the pack"

He got up, taking his shirt off, kissing his wife before transforming. Howling, to announce the good news.

Months have passed, and it couldn't be any better for the two of them. They're so excited to have their little angel, even the pack. All of the things that the baby's gonna be needing is already prepared. All they have to do is wait for the baby to come, which is any day now.

"There's a storm coming" Luke said as Maddie offered him a towel.
"How's the baby? Do you still feel pain"

"No. Even though I am really excited to hold "little bean", I just hope now's not the time to go into labor" Maddie said, rubbing her protruding tummy.

"Don't worry, it's gonna be alright" Luke assured her. "I'm gonna go take a shower. Go get a rest, I'll join you in a minute"

  °•°•°●•°•°•○°•°•°●•°•°•○°•°•°●•°•°•○°•°•°

Maddie groaned as the pain strike once again. Her water broke minutes ago and the pain is really getting unbearable. The storm already cause floods, there's no way to go to the hospital, so Luke decided to call for help.

Once the midwife arrived, she immediately went to check up on Maddie. "Okay dear, you can push now"

Maddie nodded, breathing in and then putting her best to push the baby. "I can't do it, Luke. I'm so tired" Maddie said crying.

"You need to do it, Dear or you'll lose the baby. Now, come on. Just a little bit more" said the midwife.

"You can do it, honey. You've been waiting for this for a very long time"

Maddie nodded. Bracing herself, she tried to push again, this time, putting all her strength and force, eager to finally see her baby and get it over with.

Luke looked over at the midwife as Maddie tiredly slumped back down. The midwife slowly looked back at him, shaking her head.

"What's going on? Where's my baby?" Maddie asked tiredly. "Luke?"

Instead of replying, Luke took his child in his arms. The baby was pale, so pale. He immediately started doing CPR.

"What are you doing, Luke? What's happening?" asked Maddie.

"Come on, sweetie. You gotta wake up. Daddy and Mommy's here, sweetheart" Luke ignored his panicking wife. He keeps on doing cpr, patting the baby's foot and shoulders. Wanting it to cry so bad or maybe get a little reaction just so he knows that it's alright and alive.

The rain starts to pour harder as well as Maddie's tears looking at her husband. She couldn't do anything, but to pray and wait. They waited and waited until a loud cry finally comes out from the bundle of joy that is in Luke's arms. Luke immediately sit down on the bed and hand the baby into his wife's arms.

"Margaux, I wan't her name to be Margaux. Margaux Davies Black" said Maddie.

"Why Margaux?" Luke asked.

"Nothing. I just like the way it sounds"

Both of them giggled, before looking back at their child. The two not really caring about anything. They didn't even notice how the storm had finally stopped and how the full moon shone so bright on them.

  °•°•°●•°•°•○°•°•°●•°•°•○°•°•°●•°•°•○°•°•°

The first few years was perfect until a tragic accident happened. It was Margaux's 4th birthday. The whole pack, friends and some relatives on her mother's side came. She was busy playing with her little cousin, Jacob and friend, Isabella. They we're playing outside, making mud pies. Her mother is busy accomodating, welcoming the guest and preparing the food for later. Her father went out with her uncle Billy and some of their friends.

The three were peacefully playing when group of men comes out of the woods. Margaux looked over and recognized them as the group her father went out with, but her father is nowhere in sight and her Uncle Billy is being carried by two other men.

"We we're attacked" One of them reported. "There are lot's of them. They're wearing red cloaks and some of them have abilities, powers--I don't know. We're outnumbered. We couldn't take them down. We had to retreat and Luke--"

"What happened to my husband?"

"I'm sorry, Mrs. Black, we didn't want to leave him, but he's the Alpha, we had no choice. He told us that he'll come after, but--"

"But what?"

"He didn't make it"

That was the saddest birthday Margaux ever had and ever since then, she hated celebrating her birthday and the rain.

Maddie and Margaux moved away after a few months to start a new beggining. Maddie wants to move on. Everything in Fork's remind her of her husband and it doesn't really help that the "board members" of the pack keeps on bothering her about Margaux's future. She knows that since Luke was the Alpha, it's a tradition to give the title to his first born, doesn't matter if it's boy or girl, but when they start to phase, which usually happen at 15, the title will automatically be theirs and she can't let it happen, not after what happened to her husband.