CHAPTER: fourteen

After parties is supposed to be fun especially if it's your graduation's, but it's not the case for the Cullens, Bella and Margaux as they all gather in a room.

"They'll be here in four days" Alice said, worried.

"This could turn into a bloodbath"

"It will" Margaux thought. Seems like the Cullen's plan to go to Seattle is not happening. The enemy, the newborn army, are coming for them, for Bella.

"Who's behind it?"

"I didn't see anyone I recognized. Maybe one"

"I know him, he's a local. Riley Biers. He didn't start this" said Edward after reading Alice's thoughts.

"They must have playing with the blind spot in Alice's vision" Carlisle said under his breath, leaning on a table.

"Either way the army is coming and there aren't enough of us to protect the town"

"Hold up, what damn Army?" Jacob asked.

"Newborns, our kind"

"What are they after?"

"They're passing Bella's scent. A Red blouse"

"They're after Bella?"

"That's what she said, Jake"

Jacob turned to look at her cousin, clearly annoyed, before turning back to ask, "What the hell does this mean?"

"Means an ugly fight with lives lost"

There's a silence for a few seconds as Jacob's eyes met Margaux after looking at Quill and Embry. Her eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "We're in"

"No" Bella immediately objected. "You'd get yourselves killed, no"

"I wasn't asking for your permission"

"Edward?" Bella asked her boyfriend, clearly wanting him to agree with her and reject Jacob's proposal.

"If it means more protection for you" Typical Edward.

"Do you think Sam would agree?"

"As long as we get to kill vampires"

"Jasper?"

Jasper nodded, "They'll give us numbers. Newborns don't know they even exist. That'll give us an edge"

"We'll need to coordinate"

Bella stood up this time, "No, they'll gonna get hurt"

"Stop it, Bella. Your lack of trust and confidence to them, wolves, is kind of...dissapointing. They have saved you multiple times before" Margaux said a bit offended, wolves are strong too and it's in their nature to kill vampires and Bella's acting as if they're gonna die. Well, maybe, nothing is really certain, but not without a fight, that's for sure.

She's worried about them all, but having more people on your side, would raise your chance to actually win, survive a fight.

"Yes, but it was only one vampire"

"What's the difference? It's still a vampire and besides, just like what Jasper said, Newborns don't know about them. It will give them an advantage. Wolves would be a great help, stopping a whole damn army before it could terrorize the whole town. We still have days left, 4 days to be exact. You guys can still train together. You guys have been working together, I am sure there won't be a problem anymore"

It's true. She's not being biased. Having the wolves will surely help a lot. There's only 7 of them vs an Army. Even if half of them have abilities and knows how to fight, it is still not enough. For sure, Edward will be with Bella, all the time. Radleigh with his ability, whatever it is, surely won't be useful that much cause he needs a really deep concentration for it base on what she saw in Italy with the Volturi. Jasper, Alice and Emmet have advantages though, but what about Rosalie, Esme and Carlisle, no offense.

"Margaux is right. We'll definitely need their help. We are not certain that we can take them all with just us and if that happens, there's a possibility that they'll cause havoc furthermore in Forks just like what she said"

Margaux looked at him, nodding her head thanks.

"We'll all need some trainings. Fighting newborns requires knowledge that Jasper has. You're welcome to join us"

Jake nodded, "Okay, name the time and place"

"Jake, you don't know what your getting yourselves into"

"Bella, this is what we do. Just like what Margaux said. You should be happy. Look at us, working together. You are the one who wanted us to get along, remember?"

"It's okay, Bella. The more the merrier" Margaux said, trying to be funny, not that she's expecting them to burst out laughing, but of course to ease a bit of tension for the upcoming fight.

Bella does have a point. It's not just valid. She doesn't want the wolves to get hurt, but is okay about the Cullens fighting a whole army. She's scared too, but they all need to be rational about it and don't let their emotions to decided which and what they'll do.