CHAPTER: twenty-one

Wedding. A ceremony when two people are united in marriage. For life.

As much as Margaux loves the idea of marriage, she was never fond of weddings. She doesn't hate it, it's just that her Introverted self would collapse being the center of attention or even being in the presence of over 50 people gathered as a witnesses, while she say mushy and cheesy things, but now she fully understands how much of a big deal it is for some women even with all the stress of planning it all. Now that she's with someone, who she loves very dearly, she wouldn't mind having one.

She wouldn't mind having to go through the stress of planning it all. Even having to deal with Alice as her wedding planner, only God knows how Bella is still alive after Alice forced her to practice walking in heels.

She wouldn't mind having to deal with over 50 people as witnesses as she declares her love and vows to her husband to be. Having a once in a lifetime chance to show them all how much she loves and appreciate him.

'One day'

She thought.

   °•°•°●•°•°•○°•°•°●•°•°•○°•°•°●•°•°•○°•°•°

"Are you okay, Love?" Radleigh asked. He noticed how blank Margaux face looking through the window as she sat down on "his" bed.

The girl sighed, "I'm just thinking about my Uncle. Bella invited him, remember? Some of them are coming too and I am happy. I just can't help, but to think what would they think of me now that I am....a bit different"

Radleigh kneeled in front of her, taking her hand, giving it a kiss. "It's gonna be okay, Love. I know they'll all be delighted to see that you're doing well and you survived. Just like what Jacob said, they will be able to understand it, maybe not now, but that day will come"

She smiled, putting her arms around his neck and pulling him in for a kiss. He kissed her back, almost immediately, being gentle, worried about her condition that is still in recovery.

But Margaux is having none of it as her kisses turns sloppy in a second, her hands sliding down his shoulder to his chest, unbuttoning his shirt, but before it could go further, Radleigh pulled away, holding her hands to stop her.

"Wha--why?" Margaux asked flustered by the rejection, his rejection. "Don't you--don't go all Edward on me, Rad. We both know you're far from being an old school"

Radleigh let out a laugh, buttoning up his shirt, "You're right. I am not an old school, but I wouldn't do it on someone else's wedding and besides, you still need to recover. Being partially vampire won't spare you from me potentially hurting you. Let's wait, my Love"

He said as he leaned again, leaving soft pecks all over her face. She had to push him away.

"Okay, stop now. We have a wedding to attend to. It's gonna be embarrassing if we're late. Alice's gonna end me for real. Help me up"