CHAPTER: thirty-three

Margaux sped up even more. She knew those boys are still trailing up behind them waiting for a moment to attack or maybe stop them both, but still are very careful because she's with her Mom.

After 15 minutes of driving, they arrived. The Doctor already outside waiting for them. Her Mom got out first before Margaux, who look around first, still wary about her surroundings.

"Margaux, this is Dr. Joseph Kinz. Dr. Kinz, this is my daughter, Margaux"

Margaux nodded to the man, taking his offered hand for a handshake. "It's nice to meet you, Dr. Thank you so much for your help"

"No worries, I am just glad I could somehow help your cousin. Your Mom donated too"

Margaux looked at her mother with confusion, her mother just shook her head.

The Doctor invited them in, offering them some beverages before dissapearing into a room, coming back with a some sort of container containing the blood bags.

"It's not much, but I hope it could get your cousin through"

Margaux nodded, taking the container out of the Doctor arms, who reluctantly gave it  to her worried about it's weight, but it seems like she was carrying it like it weighed nothing.

"Well, thank you so much, Dr, but we really need to go. Thank you for your serv---" she was cut off by the sound of something
smashing outside, followed by the alarm of her car.

The three of them immediately run outside, only to be surprised by Margaux wrecked car. "Those f*ckers..." she whispered.

It silent for a moment before Margaux spoke; "I know you've already so much for me and my family, Dr. and I am forever greatful for it, but can I..."

°•°•°○•°•°•●°•°•°○•°•°•●°•°•°○°•°•°●°•°•°

She ended up borrowing the Dr. Kinz's SUV whule her decided to stay behind and wait for the cops to come and help with Radleigh's wrecked car.

Margaux also thought it would be much safer for her to do so as she can clearly see the those boys aren't gonna give up as they're all behind her, shortly.

They're playing with her. It's as if they're jusy buying more time instead of stopping her, instantly cause if they want to, they could've just transformed. They could've catch up with her in no time, but instead some of them are riding their dump of a motorcycle and some are running.

"Hello, Alice..." she said answering her phone. "What's going on?"

"Bella's on labor?"

"What!?"

"Please, be here quick"

With that, Alice ended the call. Margaux then turned to her side, opening the box then grabbing 3 blood bags out of it. She then took her hoodie off, putting the bags inside before opening the door. She waited for the right moment with one hand on the steering wheel, slowly putting her one leg up, then pulling the small container, adjusting it so it is pressing on the "go" pedal before putting both of her legs up.

Margaux waited for a bit before she finally jumped out of the car. Turning the wheel on the other side to make it bump into a tree. She carefully checked the bags once she safely landed on her feet before running, using her vampire speed leaving the area quickly that even the boys doesn't know where she went after checking the vehicle.

°•°•°○•°•°•●°•°•°○•°•°•●°•°•°○•°•°•●°•°•°

Margaux ran so quick, that she got there within 3 minutes. She knew something must have gone wrong but not this wrong. They're all fighting, wolves having the  upperhand with the Cullen's being outnumbered.

To say she's furious is an understatement. The wolves have been getting on her nerves for quite some time and now this is happening. Margaux tried to look for Radleigh and that's when she felt it as she saw him, already losing his fight against Sam, who's about to tear his neck off.

Suddenly, something just turn inside her and took control of her whole being.

°•°•°○•°•°•●°•°•°○•°•°•●°•°•°○•°•°•●•°•°•

Radleigh already used all his strength fighting off the wolves, but trying not to hurt them per Carlisle's request because of the treaty they made even though those "f*ckers" as what he calls them already slipped it off out of their mind and now are trying to kill their whole family.

But he's not doing a good job at doing so as the next thing he knows he was tackled down by a wolf, keeping him from moving. The wolf look down at him, his paws pressing on his chest hard you could hear sounds of tiny cracks forming. He groaned trying to get it off of him, but it won't budge.

Radleigh breathed heavily as he looked away, turning to look at his family who is also having a hard time to fight them all off. With eyes closed, he accepted his fate with only one thing with his mind.

Margaux.