CHAPTER: twenty-nine

S

he thought she would have a break after all that had happened in Switzerland but she obviously did not when she received a phone call from Alice urging them to go home as fast as they can. It's a bum, really. Especially when she was enjoying her new found abilities being a half vampire and half wolf. A hybrid. Kicking Radleigh's ass in anything.

"Woah...nice contacts" she remembered being the first thing Esme blurted out the moment she saw her instead of the usual greetings that Margaux later received after the Cullen 'Mom' got herself together. 

Her eyes are now dark reddish-brown. Her skin turn paler, her cheeks and lips became rosier like she has a permanent make-up on. She looked healthy like nothing life and death situation happened to her days before.

Being a hybrid has a pros and cons. Her senses just like what Minerva said got stronger, twice as a normal vampires and wolves would have been, that it almost made her go crazy. Her hearing and sight almost made her want to kill herself or die. She would've plucked it out, tear it off if it wasn't for Radleigh.

Her hearing and sight almost made her crazy that she had to wear shades on and noise cancelling headphones to minimize and had to be moved into a soundproof and dark room for a few days to adjust to it and get used to it.

It took her a few days before she could go out and managed to control it. Ofcourse, with shades and headphones on, still. She looks weird with it, but she had no choice.

Radleigh also helped her control her speed especially when she's walking before she could destroy the whole house. She accidentally destroyed a whole room when she couldn't control her speed and run into every corner of the room. 

As for her diet, she could consume both human and vampire food, but she refused to consume the latter. She thought it would still be weird even though she knows it would taste it good, but just the thought of it still make her stomach churn for some reason.

She can also still sleep if she wants to, basically nothing change.

°•°•°●•°•°•○°•°•°●•°•°•○°•°•°●•°•°•○°•°•°

"Does Charlie knows?" Margaux asked Bella, who shook her head "Do you guys even have a plan to let him know about this?"

Again, Bella shook her head.

"This is really going to be very tough for you, for Edward too. And I trust you, Bella. I supported you with everything and I'll support you with anything, but are you sure with this? We don't know what this will do to you. Alice can't see your future, you could die because of it, Bella"

"Margaux, it's my child, our child, Edward and I. This...." Bella looked down at her growing stomach "This didn't happen before..."

"Yeah, because it shouldn't be possible...no one even gave it a thought that it could....happen"  

Bella shush her, "This is a one time opportunity for me and Edward to have a family of our own. Don't get me wrong, I love our makeshift family, but giving Edward an opportunity to be a father of his own, it just takes away all the possible outcomes of it, even death"

Margaux just look at her bestfriend. She gets it. If it happened to her, she would do what's Bella is doing right now. She would decide to keep the baby. She would never let an opportunity to have another mini Radleigh or mini her with Radleigh's eyes slip. They hadn't slept with each other....yet, but Margaux had thought of it and she's ready for it and she knows Radleigh is too, but it just didn't came up with all of the happenings in her life and now this.

"Well...if you're really sure about this, making me the little one's godmother would make up for all the worries that's 'bout to bite my ass being your best friend"

Margaux said which Bella laughed at.

°•°•°●•°•°•○°•°•°●•°•°•○°•°•°●•°•°•○°•°•°

"So Bella's really gonna do it? Its so foolish of her to do so"

Margaux stopped what she was doing and look at Radleigh through the mirror, "It's not. It's not foolish...it is selfish considering what would be it's consequences, but it is her child. If it was me....I'll do it too. I'll keep it"

"No. Well, it's not you and you won't go through it"

Margaux frowned, "What do you mean, Rad? Don't you want a....child? I mean....if it could happen to Edward and Bella, there's a small possibility that it could also happen to us"

Margaux have always wanted a child of her own, but she had already let go of the thought when Radleigh came into the picture and now that there's a possibility that it could happen, there's small fire of hope that warms her heart at the thought.

"I don't want it. Not when I know what it will cost me. I am sorry, Margaux. I've almost lose you lots of time. I won't take any risk now"