CHAPTER: eleven

"Do you know who's you're going out or what he is?" asked Maddie not beating around the bush. She knows that he can hear them well, but she doesn't care.

"Mom, He's not what you think he is. He is  different"

"Trust me, I know. I know that they are different. They call themselves "vegetarian" , but that's not the point. You're not supposed to hang around with him. It's against the---the pack law"

Margaux scoffed, "I didn't phase, remember. Therefore, I am not a part of it"

Maddie just looked at her for a moment before sighing in defeat. "Okay. I'll let you go with him just because you're all dressed up and I don't want your efforts to go to waste, but I'll have a one condition"

"She'll come home at 10, on the dot. And if she's not here by that time. You know what will happen, Sir. I know where you stay and I know what you are and if something happens to my daughter, I am not the only one who'll come after you and I am gonna make sure, you'll not gonna be able to step foot here in Forks or....anywhere, again"

Radleigh nodded while Margaux nudged her Mom. They're all now in the living room. Margaux and her mom is sitting on the couch while Radleigh's sitting on the other, across from them.

"Go now, don't want to waste time now don't we? 10 on the dot" she reminded.

  °•°•°●•°•°•○°•°•°●•°•°•○°•°•°●•°•°•○°•°•°

"I am so sorry about my Mom. I should've told her, but I was---" she wanted to say she's excited, but that would be embarrassing "so caught up in reading a book, I forgot about the dinner. I had to get ready in a rush, I totally forgot. I am sorry"

Radleigh chuckled, "It's alright. I understand why she acted like that. She's just being protective"

"Well, can I ask you something? If you don't mind"

He nodded, "How did you know my Mom?"

"I am one of the people who donated at the school where your Mom works at. We met there. I didn't know she knew about my kind, but I now, knows why. I'm sorry, but I heard you guys"

"It's okay, but if you're thinking about me being a werewolf, you're wrong. I am not and my mom, neither. It was my Dad. I didn't got it"

"I figured. You don't smell like one"

Margaux chuckled, shaking her head. "Good thing, then"

   °•°•°●•°•°•○°•°•°●•°•°•○°•°•°●•°•°•○°•°•°

"Where have you been the pass few days?" Margaux asked, she couldn't help herself. She's itching to know.

"Oh, um, I was just home"

"But I...."

"Been checking" He chuckled "I know. I see you"

She's blushing now. Probably looking like an overipe tomato. "Oh my---that's so embarrassing" she mumbled to herself, but Rad heard it still.

"It's actually cute. I actually feel bad that I didn't invite you in, but I thought it would be really weird and awkward to you. I'm sorry"

"No, no, It's totally fine. I am glad you did not" She awkwardly laugh. "Anyway, Alice is throwing a graduation party at the Cullen's, are you coming?" She asked.

She doesn't know what's up with her. In her mind, She doesn't like how the questions that are coming out of her mouth and her actions are starting to make her sound and look like a needy, clingy girlfriend, wanting to be around her partner all the time. It's like her whole system became a puppet and something is pulling the strings.

"I don't know. I don't really like parties"

Margaux just nodded. "So how did you become related with the Black's?"

"It's my Dad. He's the oldest son of Ephraim Black"

"The Alpha?"

"You know him?"

"I've met him way back. He's a good one. Even your father"

Margaux hum in agreement. She wouldn't be able to forget how good her father was as an Alpha even if she doesn't really get to experience it, the people at the Rez likes to always remind her that.

"Don't you feel sad about it?"

She looked at him for a few seconds, "I...don't. Well, I was dissapointed, was sad for a bit. I'm wondering why, but it's okay" 

  °•°•°●•°•°•○°•°•°●•°•°•○°•°•°●•°•°•○°•°•°

"Thank you" the only thing that Maddie said to Radleigh before turning around to get inside.

Margaux looked at her for a while, "Again, I am sorry about how mother reacted earlier. She's usually very chill"

Rad just nodded, putting his hands inside his pockets. "Well then, I hope you had fun even though all we did was eat"

She just smiled at him. She watches as he walks towards his car. Feeling a some type of urge to do something she might regret later on, but before she could do something to stop herself, it was already too late, "Rad! Wait"

He turned around, his eyebrows raised, wondering what is it, but he froze when he felt the warmest and softest lips against his cold cheek. She's standing on her tiptoes because of there height difference, her hands on his neck, to keep his head still. Her lips lingered there for a 10 seconds spreading a warm feeling all over his body.

"Apology accepted" she whispered.