3

"I'm sorry I'm late!" Nari bowed to the other co-workers who is already settled down in their seats

"It's okay, the CEO isn't even here yet. Have a seat, Ms. Nari." One of the kind ladies offers.

"Really?! Oh, thank God..."

She sits right across the long meeting table, placing her purse on top of her thighs. She didn't even get the time to change, continue wearing the white t-shirt from Heeseung, paired with a crop top blazer and a short skirt.

She pulls out her laptop, plugging it in while waiting for the CEO to arrive.

They've never seen the CEO since he's been working overseas for a long time. Plus, she recently just moved to this company for better promotion.

COO. Chief Operative Officer.

I feel like dreaming! Just the thought of that position already making me squeal!

This is it...

A good position, with an even a high salary!

"The CEO is here, everyone stands up."

Everyone in the meeting room is now standing straight, getting ready to greet their CEO after a long time. Nari places her palm on her chest, feeling nervous mixed with excitement pumping in her chest.

The door finally creaked open, but Nari didn't pay that much attention. She focuses on herself, smiling to her ears while thinking of her future position.

"Good afternoon, Mr. Lee Heeseung."

"You look good with that hair color."

Did I hear that right?

Nari spins her head immediately, eyes completely bewildered when she saw the familiar guy. Her ears flamed in fire, blinking her eyes multiple times.

"Thank you." Heeseung smiles at his co-workers.

No way.

PINK-HAIRED GUY?!

HEESEUNG?!

She choked on herself, looking away immediately to avoid his gaze.

"You okay miss?" a guy next to her asks.

"I'm o-okay!" Nari shows an Ok sign, still looking to the back of the meeting hall, scared to look at him in the eyes.

"Morning everyone, I'm sorry I'm a little late today. I have a few urgent things going on." Heeseung stated.

Yeah, urgent.

"You all may sit."

All of the co-workers sit on their chairs, and so is Nari. She lowers her head, getting nervous all of a sudden. She pulls her crop top blazer to hide the white button-up shirt, stealing glances at him before pressing her lips shut.