8

"I want you so bad, Jia

"I want you so bad, Jia."

Nari's eyes fluttered nervously, looking straight into his eyes. She pushes his shoulder gently, before answering.

"Heeseung, it's me, Nari."

He finally realizes what he's doing, stepping away from her. He rubs his face in realization, looking at Nari in front of him apologetically. Her body was still stunned, standing there with her heart pumping like crazy.

"I-im sorry... I don't know what's going on with my head." He sighs, pushing his hair back.

Nari paused, not knowing what to say other than nodding her head. It definitely makes her heart jump when he's so close to her, but now the mood changes to awkward in a second.

"I-it's fine. Did you drink?" Nari fans her face, trying to ease the hotness that is now creeping on her cheeks.

Heeseung nods, "I shouldn't be drinking, or else I'm gonna do something I'm gonna regret." He sighs, walking to his sofa while rubbing his eyes.

Nari walks closer to him, getting curious why he drinks in the middle of the day.

"Then why did you drink?"

He lifts his gaze, piercing his beautiful eyes into hers before answering. "I drink when I'm stressed out."

"Of work?"

He shook his head, "Jia."

Nari's mouth formed into an 'o' shape, realizing what he meant. But why does part of her feels like she should be doing something about it?

I agreed to make him forget her...

Nari slowly walks toward him who's sitting on the sofa, a slightly nervous feeling gathering in her stomach with every step she took.

What am I doing?

She sits next to him, cupping his face to look at her clearly.

Why am I touching his face?

Nari... What are you doing?

Nari pulls him close, locking their gaze together while Nari gathers her words.

"Forget her. Forget Jia. I'll be here to distract you, so if you missed her, use me. If you miss her hug, then hug me."

"If you miss anything about her, tell me, Heeseung. I'll do it better than her." She strokes his hair back, showing a small smile while he silently listens to her.