4

"Thank you for coming!"

Eunhee walks out of the convenience store, walking towards the guy she just punched earlier. He sits on a bench while admiring the sky, didn't realize Eunhee is approaching.

"Here." She hands him an ice pack.

Jay fixes his glasses, looking at them for a while before asking. "For what?"

Eunhee sits next to him, checking out the place she punches. "For your bruise. If you didn't put it soon then the bruise will show up worse tomorrow." Eunhee slowly puts the ice-cold pack on his cheeks, while he winches in surprise by the coldness.

They didn't say a word, Jay staying still as she compresses it on his cheeks.

"I'm sorry about earlier, I should've known better." Eunhee apologized.

Jay nodded his head, "It's okay, things happened. But you also have to be careful, don't stay too long in places with fewer people, especially if you're bad at running." He chuckled.

Eunhee frowned at him, slightly slapping his shoulder.

"So you saw me running?"

"Yeah. I thought I'm looking at sloth."

Eunhee presses the ice on his cheeks, causing him to groan in pain. They both chuckle together, looking at the scenery.

Eunhee can't help but stare at his side profile, feeling her heart racing just from him sitting close to her. He's attractive, his tall nose, and jawline, kill her as she admires him.

He's definitely my type.

"Jay..."

"Yes?"

Eunhee gulps down her saliva, thinking about whether she should ask for his number or not. Jay looks at her attentively, patiently waiting for her to say what's on her mind.

"You know... I'm thankful that you helped me today. And I'm wondering if I could get your num--"

"Oops wait, someone is calling me." Jay suddenly feels his phone vibrating in his pocket, before taking it out to take the call.

Once he sees the caller id, his eyes are open wide, standing up immediately from the sit.

"Y-you okay?"

"Yeah. Wait, let me answer this call." Jay walks away from the spot, answering the call under the tree right in front of the convenience store.