5

Nari wakes up, feeling the bright sun shining on her face

Nari wakes up, feeling the bright sun shining on her face. She stretches her body, with her head feels heavy after drinking a lot last night. She sits up from the bed, realizing it's not her bed, again. She rubs her eyes, feeling disgusted by her own face since she didn't remove her makeup before sleeping.

Bad habit. But too lazy.

Suddenly she sees her best friend, Eunhee still in a deep slumber on a bed next to her with no hint of waking up anytime soon. Nari grabs her pillow before throwing it in full force to her face. Eunhee's body jolted in shock, rambling nonsense.

"Fuck off!" she screams.

Nari looks at her with a blank expression, yawning widely before speaking. "Where were we?"

Eunhee rubs her eyes, shrugging her shoulder. "Do I look like I know?" she yawned before laying on the bed again. Eunhee is so chill, didn't care about anything. Even if she gets kidnapped she bets that Eunhee will continue sleeping without any problem.

Nari stands up from the bed, walking towards the bathroom to wash her face but suddenly a bright red colored paper on the night table caught her attention.

She took the paper, reading it carefully.

Wake up before 9 am. This is not a holiday trip, I paid for the room. Make sure you're already in the hall at 10 am or else I'll decide to put you down on the position. You made me mad twice last night, if you trigger me again today, say goodbye to your job. Btw there are new clothes in the wardrobe, wear them or if you're okay wearing the same clothes then it's up to you.

Sincerely,
Your boss, Lee Heeseung.

Nari was finally aware of herself. She jumps on Eunhee, shaking her body violently. "YAH! WAKE UP!"

Eunhee grunts, "WHAT!"

"I don't want you to be the reason I'm getting fired from my job! You better wake up if you want to continue our friendship!" Nari screams her lungs out while she glances at the clock.

Shit.

9.25 am.

"What's wrong?! Why are you rushing so bad?" Eunhee finally straighten her body, scowling at her.

"This room is paid for by Mr. Lee dumbass! He's gonna kill me if I'm late to work!" Nari runs to the bathroom, and quickly freshens herself.

After a few minutes, she's finally done wearing the clothes he prepared, and Eunhee still is in her bed, stretching her body.

"Whatever! I'm going alone! Bye!" she rushes to the door, slamming the door without looking back. Her small feet try their best to run fast, but she's wearing heels and it's impossible to sprint at this point.