9

Things are going on, as usual, a lot of work and overtime hours, going here and there finishing all of the agreement, gaining all of the stress

But what makes it even...

Heeseung is getting bold around her.

"You smell good." He puts his head on her crook, hugging her body close.

Nari caresses his soft jet-black hair, cuddling with him while watching the Netflix. They're currently in his house, almost every day after working. She can say that she feels comfortable around him too, and every time his hands lays on her, it would make her knees go weak.

"You too." She retorts.

"Your perfume reminds me of Jia... It smells sweet." He sighs, lifting his gaze to look at Nari.

Nari pushes his shoulder to let him sit straight, before looking straight into his eyes.

"I'm gonna change to a new perfume then." she puts her arms across her chest, shifting her gaze to the tv.

"You don't have to."

"Everything reminds you of Jia, I can't let you do that."

He puts on a small smile, "Then wanna go shop for new perfume tomorrow?"

Nari looked at him for a while, admiring his new look with his new hair color. He looks so handsome when he pushed his hair back, licked his lips, and in his black loose sweater.

In just a few days, Nari is already taking a big step by hanging out at his house, which didn't make sense. It's so new to her, she's never been this close to someone except Seojoon.

"I would love to." She smiles.

Heeseung flashes a smile, scooting himself closer to her on the sofa. Nari stays still, couldn't help but to feel the butterflies in her stomach when he was so close to her.

"You distract me better than I thought." he whispered loud enough for her to listen.

"H-how?" she stammered, gripping the pillow close to her side. She tries to appear brave, but his effect on her is not helping.

"I think we can finish the deal even before a month."

Nari gulps down her saliva, glancing at his smirking lips.

"You think so?" she questioned, feeling her heart hammering in her chest loudly when Heeseung's breath fanned her face.

"Mhm."

He drew his face close to her, almost touching her forehead causing Nari to feel her breath stuck. His lazy eyes stared deep into hers, sending a thousand chills down her spine.

Nari closes her eyes, getting ready to feel his lips on her, But her expectation is quickly gone when she slowly opens her eyes realizing he is not close to her anymore. Heeseung is holding her phone, looking at the caller id before handing it to Nari.