14

Eunhee's POV

Eunhee's POV

"How's the drink?"

While shaking the cup, the bartender asks Eunhee. She tightens her grip on the glass before responding.

"Good."

He responded with a small chuckle, looking in her direction.

"But you don't seem to be."

Eunhee rolled her eyes and straightened her back towards the table.

"My date has just left me here alone, at this table. How am I supposed to be happy?"

She turned back to her side, glaring at one guy who was chatting with a group of girls with a wide smile on his face.

"Fucking Jay Park," she muttered, gulping down all the alcohol and winching her eyes in response.

"I assumed he was the introverted, anti-social guy with few girl 'friends.'" she let out a big scoff, messing her hair while trying to hold in her anger.

Since they arrived, he's been busy meeting all of his 'friends.'

"Did he forget about his date?" She sighed, resting her head on the table, and the bartender looked at her with concern.

"This seems to happen all the time." He continued, pouring a cocktail into a glass for the person next to her. Eunhee didn't bother answering, instead finishing her glass and slamming it in front of him, signalling for more.

Before speaking, he looks at her with concern. "You've already had too much to drink. I think you can stop now."

"Hyunjin, stop talking... I don't need your advise. Please refill my glass."

He frowns as he rolls his eyes at her state. "I'm your friend, and I know what I'm on about."

Eunhee raises her head to meet his siren eyes, which are locked on her. They were good friends in high school, and she can never argue with this guy. He will undoubtedly roast and traumatise her.

Despite the fact that he is also wearing a mask, she can feel his glare down her spine, which causes her to close her mouth.

"Just go home," he says, pushing his hair back, "it's a waste of time waiting here."

Eunhee lowers her gaze, fiddling with her fingers and examining her freshly painted nails.

"Right..." Eunhee rises from her seat, slightly adjusting her hair before grabbing her bag.

"I'll see you later." Eunhee gives a slight smile to her friend, who waves back.

But before she left, Eunhee decided to take a look at the large balcony and breathe in some fresh air. The lobby appears to be less crowded than the inside, which allows her to relax a little.