6

"Good morning Mr

"Good morning Mr.-- Lee..." her voice slowly sunken.

Heeseung walks past her without looking at her once. Nari scoffs annoyed, glaring at the smug guy. His secretary, Jay smiles apologetically, he saw what happened but couldn't help but follow Heeseung.

he's been acting like he didn't know her for the past 3 days.

Yeah, Nari did ask him to act like he don't know her, but she didn't know that he mean it truly. Well, part of her is glad that she doesn't have to be so nervous when standing close to him in front of another coworker, but it's hard to work with him if he acts like this.

-

"Mr. Lee, the proposal for a new building in Ilsan is still pending. May I get your attention about this problem?"

He stares at the paperwork for a while, "You can ask Park Sunghoon, he can help you."

-

"Mr. Lee, some of the coworkers wants to order food, would you like to order--"

"No."

-

"Mr. Lee, I'm sorry I'm late because my car broke down--"

"Okay."

-

"This is my idea, and I'm looking forward to your review. I worked hard for this--"

"Good, just continue."

-

"This intern has so much strength and potential in this field, so I would like to suggest him as--"

"Go ahead."

-

"Mr. Lee, I'm thinking of promoting Ms. Lin to administrative--"

"Sure."

-

"What a petty guy."

Nari groans annoyingly, stomping her foot in disbelief. In just 4 days, she almost tears her CEO's head apart, from how much stress he's giving her. She stares at his back silhouette, walking back to his office with his hands in his pocket.

She imagined herself choking him, feeling satisfied until he couldn't breathe. The thoughts quickly disappear, when Hee glances at her for one second.

"Calm down, Nari... He's the one giving you salary." She took in a deep breath, placing her palm on her chest while closing her eyes. She spins her body and is about to walk away, but suddenly a voice called out for her.

"Ms. Nari."

That familiar voice sends shivers down her spine. Nari gulps her saliva, before looking at Heeseung again.