7

The kiss definitely twirls her stomach upside down, even before she could think of anything

The kiss definitely twirls her stomach upside down, even before she could think of anything. His soft lips moving with hers leaves a mark and memories from the last time they kissed.

They both pulled out, staring into the eyes of each other while catching their breath. Nari's cheeks slowly show a tint of redness, while Heeseung looks away, gulping his saliva.

They've kissed before, but this time they're aware of it when the last time is because they're drunk.

"Wait." Heeseung muttered slowly, before suddenly pulling Nari behind him.

Her ex-boyfriend, Seojoon, is now walking at full speed toward them. His eyes are glued to Nari behind Heeseung, before glaring at Heeseung in full rage.

"Who are you? Why are you with her?" Seojoon asks almost immediately, piercing his eyes into Heeseung's.

"What the fuck? Why do you even care?" Nari steps into the conversation, scowling.

Heeseung clears his throat, before answering. "She's my girl, and who are you?"

Nari presses her lips tight, glancing at Seojoon who looks surprised. He looks at Nari in disbelief, before knitting his eyebrows while glaring at Heeseung.

"Yah Nari, you got a man already? I'm pretty sure you're still not over me." Seojoon scoffs, going near Nari.

"When you punched me on the face that day, I'm sure it's just a love punch for me. You won't be able to move on from me, Nari..."

Nari rolls her eyes, "Don't flatter yourself, Seojoon. You're not any better. I realize there are tons of guys that are better than you."

Seojoon crosses his arm, eyeing Heeseung.

"This guy is better than me?" Seojoon scoffs, looking at Heeseung up and down like he's the villain. Heeseung didn't even flinch, watching him carefully.

"Well, just so you know you're not any better than me." Seojoon muttered slow enough to let Heeseung hear.

"I am better than you."

Heeseung emphasizes his words, before grabbing Nari's hand closer to him. He didn't even stutter when he said that, maintaining eye contact with Seojoon.

"Let's go, Nari. This dude didn't even reach your standard." Heeseung flashes him a small smirk, causing Seojoon to get even furious.

"I can treat you ten times better than him."

Nari stares into Heeseung's eyes, he looks so hot when he's mad, causing her stomach to twirl in butterflies. Before Nari could even answer, Heeseung pulls her body with him to his room, opening the door with the card before walking inside with her.