26

Heeseung eventually headed home after a tough day at work

Heeseung eventually headed home after a tough day at work. He entered his residence by pressing his password, tossing his shoes and loosening his tie.

He looks at the wall clock while brushing his hair back.

It's getting late. He worked a lot of overtime these days to complete all of his unfinished business. He know that he needed to relax and chill for a few days after the trip from Tokyo but he don't have the nerve to leave all of his jobs without getting them done.

Jay has been assisting him with all of his tasks since the day he went for Tokyo, and he is grateful. He lies on his sofa, thinking of a boring pastime he might do right now to cure his boredom.

Watching Netflix... Boring.

Getting drunk?

He chuckles to himself, knowing full well that he will never be able to resist a drink. He proceeded to his own refrigerator, which held all of his beers. He takes a can and chuggs the beer without hesitation. The taste of the booze going down his neck causes him to squint from pleasure.

Heeseung strolled outside with the beer can in his hand, glancing at the jacuzzi he hadn't used in weeks.

"I guess I should have a dip for a while."

He runs on his jacuzzi as it adjusts to the warmer temperature. He went inside before undoing his white button shirt, removing his top, and exposing his bare chest before walking into the same jacuzzi.

His bare feet dip into the warm water, feeling the water run down his body, before he sits inside and fully enjoys the starry night sky. Nothing beats resting in a luxury hot tub beneath the stars.

He shuts his eyes for a time, enjoying the moment by allowing the warm water wash his body close to his neck. His head was lying on the headrest, his hands wrapped around the tub.

His doorbell rang just as he was about to fall asleep, causing him to open his eyes.

"Who's out there at this hour?" He murmured to himself as he exited the jacuzzi and walked to the door to see who was outside.

"Heeseung, are you home?"

When he realises who is outside, his heart starts racing. The pleasant and feminine voice woke him up from his slumber, but he couldn't care less. Without wasting a moment, he unlocked the door just like he expected.

"Nari? What are you doing here?" Heeseung speaks as he moves closer to the woman he loves. His hands immediately travel to rake her soft dark hair.

She smiles as she shows him a bottle of wine. "Wine night?"

Heeseung smiles and looks her up and down, admiring how well she dressed tonight. Her hair was pulled back, and her favourite earrings hung from her ears.

"Are you out of the shower? Your hair is dripping wet." She asks again, combing her fingers through his jet-black hair. His heart never falls to race whenever she touches him lovingly, feeling the butterflies in his stomach.