15

Jay's POV

Jay's POV

Ding dong~

He squints his eyes, slowly opening them before covering them with his palm to block out the sunlight.

"Who is here so early?" He muttered slowly, rubbing his face to refresh himself.

He finally sits up on the bed, stretching his arm and scanning the room. Heat gradually reaches his face, drawing his attention to his side to confirm something.

Last night, I definitely slept with someone.

When he saw Eunhee still sleeping peacefully next to him in his button-up shirt, his heart began to race. He looks at himself, not realising he's not wearing a shirt.

"Shit."

Ding dong~

"Oh, my lord..."

Jay grabs his pants and quickly puts them on before dash to the bathroom to grab a bathrobe. He quickly puts them on, revealing the person behind the closed door.

He rubs his eyes again, blinking furiously.

"Mr. Lee?"

"Yes."

Jay chuckles awkwardly before continuing to speak. "What exactly are you doing here?"

Heeseung paused for a moment before responding. "I'm just trying to remind you that today isn't a holiday."

"What?" Jay asks, perplexed.

"I'm reminding you in case you sleep until the afternoon today because you had so much fun last night. Don't you think so?" Jay can feel the heat creeping up to his cheeks again as he forms a slight smirk on his lips.

He rubs the back of his neck, "What fun? Last night, nothing happened—"

"You don't have to lie, Ms. Nari had to sleep in my room last night because she couldn't enter this room." Heeseung chuckles, slowly shifting his gaze elsewhere.

"You also can't lie with those around your neck." He points his index finger to his neck, revealing a distinct mark all around his collarbone and neck.

Heeseung raises his gaze once more "But that's fine; I'll let you in the office in the afternoon. But that was only today."

"Bye, I'm going." He winked at him and walked away, his hands in his pockets.

Jay remains frozen in place.

Did Mr. Lee knows what happened last night?

Jay exclaimed, cupping his mouth with his hand before returning inside. He moves over to the full-length mirror to adjust his bathrobe before noticing the marks on his collarbone.

"How long will it stay?" he grumbled as he examined the mark on his body.

"Probably a week or two."