•1愛•

• 愛 •

• 愛 •

PROLOGUE
________

• TAEHYUNG —泰亨 •

I gazed at the open night sky as I noticed the absence of the moon. The sky was a bit darker than usual , but it made the stars shine more brighter.
Strangely , the night sky still looked so beautiful without the moon. Ofcourse they didn't need the moon.I smiled bitterly.

The rustle of the leaves and the gush of the wind played in the background. The sound of the crickets wasn't heard as they were gone for the winter.

I laid on my back as I let myself get drunken by the sky , once again mesmerized in it , as my pain was long forgotten.

It almost worked wonders ; keyword almost.As of why I said that was because it didn't make me forget the pain completely.

But you see. Here , in my chest , it keeps hurting.My heart keeps clenching , no matter how many times I told it that thinking about that past makes it hurt like a bitch.

But it never listens, does it ?

I sighed. I lifted myself away from the grass and decided to go home.I suddenly realised I had better things to do than mourning here about someone who left by their own will.

I got in the car and drove off. It was already pitch dark , so I turned my head lights on and continued to speed up on the empty road.

• 幸 •

I opened the door of my empty apartment , to find a pile of suitcases laying on the floor.

I was greeted with a small smile my mother gave , as I gave a wavering smile back. I sauntered towards the kitchen and frowned when I saw my dad stacking glass jars , humming a famous from the '90s song.

"Very unusual of you to visit my humble residence." I said sarcastically and continued,
"What's the occasion?"

I crossed my arms and raised an eyebrow , patiently waiting for an answer.

My mother sighed and looked at my father who gave her a shrug , nevertheless she bit her lips slightly and then said, " I know your wedding plans failed but-"

She started and paused when I cut her off and snapped , "You know very well why it failed."

I said , she looked down a bit ,maybe feeling guilty.

"And please , for now I really appreciate if you don't do anything on behalf of me." I said walking upto my room without turning back and slamming the door with loud bang.