•2愛•

•愛•

•愛•

Chapter 1•

• TAEHYUNG -泰亨 •

My jaw dropped down to the floor as my eyes widened in astonishment.This was what I least expected to see.

The boy wrapped himself around the curtain , hiding himself as he was naked.

And now that I realised that , oh my he's naked ! I immediately spun my heels and turned around , with my back facing the boy whose face was hidden behind his long brown locks.

But that didn't matter to me at the moment... Who was he ? And how did he get here?

Before I could turn around , everything was hazy , my eyes slowly fluttered close and just like that , my head hit the floor.

•を•

The rays of the morning sunlight radiated from the window and kissed my face as I frown and slowly yawn , stretching my arms after a good sleep.

My head was aching and I stood up from the floor.

For some reason , I had a quite bizzare dream and the fact I wasn't even that drunk to be able to hallucinate things was quite questionable , nevertheless I strode towards the garden and I heard rustling near the bushes.

I thought it was a snake so I flinched and backed away from there , when a familiar face popped up and appeared.

I was drunk , not stupid and it didn't take me more than a minute to tell that he was the one I saw yesterday. And that all of this was not a dream.

•あ•

A part of me was surprised when I finally got a clear glimpse of the boy's face.My , I've never seen a man this beautiful. This one looks dainty and soft.I quickly grabbed him by the shoulders and made him look into my eyes.

His brown locks caressed his pale skin , it made me wonder whether he came from a surreal world.His eyes widened a bit in surprised as I looked straight into his black orbs , thin lips parted a bit in confusion and a faint natural pink hue which spread on his apple cheeks.

"How did you get here?"

I asked with a straight face , in a serious tone.

I knew better than to be swoon by his beauty.No matter how good he looks , this won't make me fall for his tricks or lies.

The boy looked at me with an unreadable expression and this started to annoy me , but I didn't want to raise my voice for no reason so waited patiently for his answer.