•5愛•

後

What is love?
________

• TAEHYUNG —泰亨 •

I was always fascinated by inhumanly and ethereal looking creatures. And that was just what Jungkook was. He had bright skin that literally glowed , brown hair that shined even when a single ray of light hit it.And don't get me started on the dark black orbs— every time you look into it—you see the stars. His eyes formed cresents when he smiled.

And don't get me wrong but he fits perfectly in my picture of a ethereal looking human. But something about his beauty was strange—something I couldn't really put a finger on. And that was until I actually looked at him carefully.

It was a few hours after I tucked him inside the bed—he fell asleep almost immediately after mumbling about how soft and how comfortable the mattress was. That was until I heard loud high-pitched screams that woke me up, I rushed to the room and barged in to see a disheveled bed.I immediately ran towards the bathroom when I heard the noise.

My face turned pale when I saw Jungkook lying on the floor crouching and trembling in pain while he sobbed.

"J-jungkook"

His name bearly left my mouth and sounded like a whisper that was until I caught a glimpse of his hands and saw scales?

I saw shiny scales in the same colour as his skin.I was astonished to see his eyes change colour.

I turn the water on and touched it with the tips of my fingers to check if it was warm.

"I think this will help you." I said , gently picking him up. (bridal style)

I placed him inside the water and he felt better almost instantly. The pained expression on his face was now replaced with relief. The scales disappeared.

"I'm still getting used to this world."

He said , I looked at him.

"So what type of creature are you?"

I asked, my curiosity crossing it's limits.

" I'm not a creature."

He replied with a frown.

"Sorry" I apologised quickly cursing myself for being insensitive.

I stayed quiet and looked at him.

He sighed.

He changed his position, placing both his legs on the edge of the bathtub and slumped back.

"I don't know what happened, I never had scales before."

He said in a small voice.He looked outside the small circular window and gazed upon the garden.

He got out and started shivering, I passed him a towel as he mumbled a 'thanks' and wrapped himself around it.

"Let's get you some new clothes."

He hummed in response , nodding his head. He took one last glimpse of the garden outside and followed me into the room.

When I was, about to leave the room he held my arm ,looked at me and said "C-can you help me put this on?"

My jaw almost dropped after hearing that, I caught him looking away ,blushing furiously—clearly embarrassed.

"Ok-k"

I shuttered.My face was red.

"C-can you turn the lights off?"

"P-please"

I turned around and took a deep breath. I turned the lights out and walked towards him.The moonlight coming from the window kissed his face.

"I-i need some help getting-g this off-f"

I was brought back to my senses when a voice interrupted my thoughts.

"S-sure"

Damn I was a shuttering mess. I gently lifted the wet fabric off when he put his arms up, my fingers accidently caressed his skin as let out a soft whine and I cursed myself muttering a sorry.

After finally getting the shirt off.I asked him.

"Do you think you can get the pants off?"

"Y-yeah t-thank you"

He said shyly.

He pulled them down and my god , heaven blessed my eyes his thighs were  eye candy.

Moments after shamelessly staring at his thighs, I helped him put on the shirt.

As I gave him the pants , he put them on half way and they got stuck.

"U-uum T-taehyung"

He blushed shyly looking away , avoiding my gaze.

I helped him pull them up and tucked him in.

I wished him goodnight and went to sleep.

Nah.

I fell on the bed and blushed. My face was tomato red and I tried to close my eyes but I only saw an image of his puppy face blushing appearing infront of me.

I opened my eyes and looked at my fingers which caressed his skin , his whine kept repeating in my head as I blushed more.

After suffering for about 20minutes I finally got rid of all these inappropriate thoughts and fell asleep.